Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Vanna
      • May 2008

Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

yeah this is good - i can see myself getting back into balenciaga again S/S 2013. nice and clean, with stuff that can mesh with a lot of other stuff i have. bit fuller cuts than i'm used to seeing in balenciaga men's..

in fact, getting a lot of rick vibe from this with the long blazers/jackets, the minimalism, the high waisted pants ('mountain') styled with sleeveless tops and that freaky red-haired dude that walks for rick too.

Comment

• Qwerty
          • Oct 2011

Unexpectedly impeccable tailoring, cut and construction. Love how the volume is worked in, and how crisp, clean and sharp it looks. I almost thought I was looking at an Hermes collection. Balenciaga Homme is one of the most underrated collections out there, imho.

Comment

• droussin
            • Oct 2011

i really enjoyed this collection and have to appluad his ability to edit. the fact that there arent as many looks as the average means that each of these is more considered and it really shows the construction and fit of these clothes is on point. really enjoying seeing this kind of work again from balenciaga
            what is black?
            an absence, a presence, a mood, a mantle.
            -Martin Margiela

Comment

• Vanna
              • May 2008

Agreed with everyone above me. Probably one of my favorite collections of the season. I like that they moved towards a looser silhouette. Everything looks beautifully tailored and the outerwear is beyond covetable.
              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• flwlessvctry
                • Jul 2011

This collection is breathtaking i love balenciagas effort and execution of incorporating the avant garde touch absolutely love this unexpected direction they have taken.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎