X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Not speaking from experience - perhaps someone else can confirm.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• campiiitos
      • Aug 2012

I heard that the highlanders won't be made in the future or the production will be limited. I would love to get a pair of them before Jona stops making them if that is the case. I have heard they are one of the most durable and comfortable boots in the market.

Does anybody know if they run true to size? I know Guidi runs a size smaller.

Comment

• moyamoya
        • Mar 2012

Go up a size, I wear a 43 in most things and the 44 fits perfectly in the highlander. They are super comfortable. I didnt know they are limiting production, its a shame, definitely grab one before its too late.

Comment

• tron
          • Dec 2010

That's interesting to learn that InAisce's boot's are handled by Layer-0 as I've always noticed that similarity. I do hope that the curve is toned down a bit for Jona's line as I don't feel it suits it as well as the main layer-0 shoes.
          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

They have already stopped producing the Highlanders as of a couple of seasons back. The Highlanders fit one size smaller than labelled, while the current IA-0 boots and derbies are TTS.

Comment

• luzek
              • Jun 2011

This collection has been a total stand out for me this year. It feels so well resolved. And that shoot looks incredible, nailed it! Very interested to see what comes next.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎