Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hurricane08
    • Nov 2008

The trousers look good (not only the memphis) ,but the shoes are too oval to be Rick Owens .

25 28 32 38 41

Comment

• brettwagg
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
      Probably I'm the only one, but I don't like it. King Kong gloves and Moonboots? Is Thom Browne helping out? The only thing missing in look #6 is the "Gamme Bleu" logo...
      To me, most looks seem like a "Best of Rick's worst". Too shiny as well, not to mention this zebra/TV interference pattern.
      Agreed, the oversized gloves and boots look terrible. I can't really see very much that I like at all from these pictures

Comment

• other_animals
        • Mar 2012

No one else getting this vibe? I'm getting serious hackers/ industrial club girl in winter vibes. Also feeling a weird Neil Barret/ Philip Lim influence, not in a good way. I can see some great sci-fi pieces in the mix that i will probably end up loving, the memphis jeans, and a few of the jackets, esp the vented hooded shearling; but I hate the shoes, and I HATE the styling on this one... whatever, I always end up liking DRKSHDW more these days anyway.
        Last edited by other_animals; 01-17-2013, 11:26 AM. Reason: img correction

Comment

• stemcell
          • Jul 2011

I think this is pretty much exactly how I feel.
          Gloves are kind of cool as a show piece, but you know they will retail for 3k or something. I don't need any 3k fur gloves. :(

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
          Not a fan of this at all, just seems to be a mish mash of various elements from previous recent collections with some silly novelty items thrown in. Really dislike the belted stuff that was all over AW10.
          I just can't stand belted things.

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

this is damn good. he knows who he is and he is damn good at it. damn, damn damn

and please stop posting those ugly shoe pics, you know who you are.

Comment

• stemcell
              • Jul 2011

A lot better, and larger pics here:

Rick Owens is back to his old tricks again. The American designer slowly started to introduce colors into his runway collections but that w...

I like the little strip embellishments on the leathers. Everything that isn't belted, Is pretty cool. A lot of stuff has fur, I would assume some of this will be delegated to the HUN/custom ordering... I can't imagine Barneys, LNCC, MrPorter, etc picking up too many of the mink pieces. Maybe LVR.

Comment

• delicious_not
                • Dec 2012

Hi-res (think 3XL) photos are available at vogue.it, go check' em:

A lot of the materials seems to be very soft, love it. Kimono coats are my fav pieces so far.

Comment

• bowyark
                  • Jan 2011

The shearlings (with shearling sleeves) look good and the MA-1 with the off center zipper is incredible.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                    • Oct 2012

GQ knows what´s up

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

boots are growing on me

Comment

• trentk
                        • Oct 2010

...if humans existed in a symbiotic relationship not only with ~100 trillion bacterial cells, but with skin-covering mold.

Also, I like the almost opalescent lighting on the floor behind the models.
                        Last edited by trentk; 01-17-2013, 05:57 PM.
                        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

I think the boots would be passable if they didn't have the strap and the teeth looking blocks on the bottom, that shit makes em odd as fuck.

Comment

• etgreg
                            • Jan 2011

Lane there is a strapless versions. STYLE.COM - Look 16

For me there is nothing here to dislike.

The flowing voluminous jackets paired with the skinny pants compliment the overly chunky boots perfectly.

This collection has it all; gorgeous, masculine, military, and Sci-Fi.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                              • Sep 2008

Ehm, doesn't this thread belong in WTF?

I'm sorry but this collection is ridiculously shit. Like this guy doens't even care anymore, his basic staples will sell enough anyway to justify making the worst shit possible.

Has he only been writing forewords for photobooks of overhyped photographers, taking pictures of cali houses and pretending they found some kind of new way of looking, this past six months?

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

From STYLE.COM/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡