• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Undercover Men's F/W 2013

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • swims
    • Jan 2012

a really boring collection, although this new 'direction' from jun has been quite consistent for the past few seasons. whilst i haven't handled any UC since 'avakareta life', the fabrics seem lifeless and cheap in photos. i can see something like this having quite a good high street response but at the prices undercover sells for, it's unattainable.

i get the impression that UC has kind of become a more toned-down crutch to soloist garments in the marketplace. looking at the way jun dresses himself these days, it would make sense.

Comment

• Blackman
      • Feb 2011

Yay hype pants, they remind me of a past pair I can't quite put my finger on...

hmmm

Well, I think I will just buy them anyway. I mean look at that silhouette on the shadow, zesty, comical, are a few words that come to mind. whimsical even.

Comment

• peerc
        • Jan 2013

Anybody have experience with any of the Nike x Undercover Gyakusou stuff? How do you like them?

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I have two shirts from the first season I use for running and the gym. technically I doubt they are much different from any other Nike apparel, I just got them because I liked the design. that said, the last couple of seasons have looked pretty bad imo.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• peerc
            • Jan 2013

^thanks, ya the designs look sweet but I might just pass if they are just as technical as regular Nike stuff. I liked a couple of the jackets but that's about it!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎