X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHADE
    • Mar 2013

Bohémien Capsule 01

Hello, I don't know if it's the correct section (If it's not sorry), but anyway I'm here to present you, my new brand.

"... Bohémien is the practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people, with few permanent ties, involving musical, artistic, or literary pursuits."

Bohémien starts from the idea of two young Swiss with the passion for research in the design and fashion world. Portrayed threw a new line of t-shirts, produced in small quantities, the aim is to develop a collection that illustrates the concept of the bohemien: non-conventional, impulsive, passionate, creative and minimalistic.

Based on the concept of "made in italy", the brand has launched providing a line of tshirt produced in the same factory where many brands r manufacture their apparel. This in fact provides bohémien's tshirt with an incredible material quality.

PREWIEN PHOTOSHOOT ( The official will be out in a week with the online shop ) :

you can check it in facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/Bohemienapparel ) and instagram ( http://instagram.com/bohemienapparel )

Please share it and like it,

Thank's for your time.
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I'm afraid I don't see the point in introducing your brand when all you have are grainy black and white photos.

if you've browsed the forum at all (which would seem like a reasonable thing to do before registering to promote yourself), perhaps you've noticed that there isn't much discussion about t-shirt labels?

thirdly, registering solely to promote your own work is not appreciated here. We welcome designers to participate and discuss their work but this usually concerns designers who have already been prominent members, or whose work has already generated discussion on its own.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎