• Oct 2011

Comment

• tenorish
      • Oct 2011

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

This looks pretty good actually (aside from the perforation boots, maybe). I'm glad they are moving away from the goth-by-numbers look.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shifts
          • Jul 2013

The wrinkled boots in pic. 8 are strangely appealing. That over-sized look is somewhat forced, but I really enjoyed them in that picture nonetheless.

Comment

• Sombre
            • Jan 2009

Richard is continuing to refine his look. This is another step forward. The aggressive goth influences are still there, but only if you've followed the line from day one. If you looked at this collection next to the early work (say S/S 2010 with the exposed hooks) you can see just how far Obscur has come in terms of appeal to a wider audience while still hinting at some of the more extreme elements. This collection in particular is looking more structured than previous ones.
            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• CAIN
              • Jun 2013

Pictures look very good! I have always been fascinated by the patterns and cuts they develop, I saw some of the pieces but only thought the window of the showroom the red jacket have some interesting details on the pockets that the pictures don't show.
              While its definitely heading towards a different direction this in not my fav collection, but still seems very nice!

Comment

• Prototypes
                • Oct 2008

His tailored pieces have always been sort of an eye candy for me. really nice choice of fabrics for ss too.

Only thing i can't imagine to work well are the boots and it's wide shaft, allowing only limited ways to match it but that's just my personal opinion...

Comment

• julian_doe
                  • Mar 2013

I too love the tailoring. This reminds me of some of Taralis's work, such as S/S 2012. That is, beautifully cropped trousers with a formal top and a lapel-less trouser.

Comment

• mizzar
                    • Mar 2008

Sorry guys.
                    IMHO awkward fit guaranteed.
                    All of my previous experience with Obscur could bu summed as
                    "good but not original ideas, ill fitting patterns, lazy execution".
                    ____
                    sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• Supel
                      • Apr 2011

Those boots are far too similar to Carol's one piece folded boot along with the colour way (19).

Comment

• CAIN
                        • Jun 2013

Here comes the SZ inquisition...

Comment

• Supel
                          • Apr 2011

Yeah, it will show in the sales.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by mizzar View Post
                            Sorry guys.
                            IMHO awkward fit guaranteed.
                            All of my previous experience with Obscur could bu summed as
                            "good but not original ideas, ill fitting patterns, lazy execution".
                            hate to say it but I have to agree as well, every obscur item I've had , the tailoring is not great, bordering on bad and nothing fits like these photos which aren't that great, really pushing the perforated thing to death. Who really wants a perforated leather jacket,shirt, ring and boots, if I wear all those things together how UN-cool would i be? could more air go thru my body at one time? maybe just wear a t-shirt or tank if its that hot? maybe make a perforated bag and gloves as well...where is it that hot?

Comment

• Zenith
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                              Who really wants a perforated leather jacket,shirt, ring and boots, if I wear all those things together how UN-cool would i be? could more air go thru my body at one time? maybe just wear a t-shirt or tank if its that hot? maybe make a perforated bag and gloves as well...where is it that hot?
                              I'm sure BBS can do/has done all the above and it would sell.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎