X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Thomas Tait - Women's - SS14 - London

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

The more I look at this, the more it pulls me in.
        Perfect split of masculine / feminine ..almost androgynous. You know I like it louche.

p.s. If you were a girl, I'd expect to see a bunch of this in your wardrobe. Not that I'd raise too high an eyebrow if I found, maybe, a top or two in your closet right now. :)
        sain't

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

not bad, i dig

Some Chalayan/ Helmut Lang vibe coming through, which is by no means a bad thing
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
            The more I look at this, the more it pulls me in.
            Perfect split of masculine / feminine ..almost androgynous. You know I like it louche.

p.s. If you were a girl, I'd expect to see a bunch of this in your wardrobe. Not that I'd raise too high an eyebrow if I found, maybe, a top or two in your closet right now. :)
            I was hoping you would like this. Thomas is a huge talent and the stuff just gets better when you look at it close up. He's a friend of mine, so I am biased, but I think he's really carving out and interesting corner for himself. Like zamb says, there are echoes of Lang, but nothing wrong with that and I doubt it's a direct influence.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

good-looking pants and the square-ish cuts are really nice - it always makes for such a nice juxtaposition in women's clothing. i'm actually picking up ghesquière in the prim 60's retro-futurist sporty-ness of it all.

i just kinda wish the colors were less lacoste/zesty...

Comment

• menofoutsiders
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post

I can't describe how much I love looking at these stuffs. I love his gimmick

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

I was hoping you would like this. Thomas is a huge talent and the stuff just gets better when you look at it close up. He's a friend of mine, so I am biased, but I think he's really carving out and interesting corner for himself. Like zamb says, there are echoes of Lang, but nothing wrong with that and I doubt it's a direct influence.

This totally makes sense; it's more of an undercurrent that appreciates the same shapes & lines found in a lot of Lang's work. You don't necessarily see it, but you definitely feel it.

You know me better than you think you do.

p.s. I'm crazy for those pants
                  sain't

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎