• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

Re: Damir Doma FW 08-09 - Paris

[quote user="Yan"][quote user="bestial"]

[quote user="Yan"]Go true to size. They are not meant to be fitted. The trousers can be downsized by 1.[/quote]

Got a 46, I could probably go 48 and have it more oversize, but I hope that 46 will work. My closet runs 46-50 anyways, depends on the designer I guess. If not, you'll see a scarf hoodie in 46 in classifields [73]

[/quote]

I think it will work fine. Hope not to see it in classifieds! I ordered 2 pairs of knitted sweatpants direct from Damir in a size 46. Im usually a 48 but thought I'd size down. In reality on those pants I could have sized down 2. The tops though are great worn to your actual size but even 1 size down should be ok. Good luck.

[/quote]

Ah, do you know anyone there or? I ordered through oliverdroo, he also got it direct from Damir. Hope to get it this week!

Comment

• Yan
      • Mar 2008

[quote user="bestial"][quote user="Yan"][quote user="bestial"]

[quote user="Yan"]Go true to size. They are not meant to be fitted. The trousers can be downsized by 1.[/quote]

Got a 46, I could probably go 48 and have it more oversize, but I hope that 46 will work. My closet runs 46-50 anyways, depends on the designer I guess. If not, you'll see a scarf hoodie in 46 in classifields [73]

[/quote]

I think it will work fine. Hope not to see it in classifieds! I ordered 2 pairs of knitted sweatpants direct from Damir in a size 46. Im usually a 48 but thought I'd size down. In reality on those pants I could have sized down 2. The tops though are great worn to your actual size but even 1 size down should be ok. Good luck.

[/quote]

Friend of a friend! I got 1 pair of knitted sweatpants in black which I believe is a special order as it was only produced in grey. Sitting proudly in my wardrobe unworn and waiting!!!!! If you want anything (other than shorts) I can see what I can do. No proxy fee required!

Ah, do you know anyone there or? I ordered through oliverdroo, he also got it direct from Damir. Hope to get it this week!

[/quote]

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

[quote user="Yan"][quote user="bestial"][quote user="Yan"][quote user="bestial"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Friend of a friend! I got 1 pair of knitted sweatpants in black which I believe is a special order as it was only produced in grey. Sitting proudly in my wardrobe unworn and waiting!!!!! If you want anything (other than shorts) I can see what I can do. No proxy fee required!

[/quote][/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I've already ordered, though... I could think of some more things I want... a twisted tee for example.

Comment

• wkmIII
          • Jun 2008

Does anyone have any info on the black pants they are wearing?

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

[quote user="wkmIII"]Does anyone have any info on the black pants they are wearing?
            [/quote]

If you mean the "regular" black straight pants most of ém wearing, ain't that the same ones as this season?

-25% at sevennewyork.

Comment

• matthewhk
              • Jan 2007

this feels very number (n)ine-ish...wow yet another degree of separation.

it's better than the current spring stuff at least...that seemed to be nothing but a collection of overpriced black basics.

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

[quote user="matthewhk"]

this feels very number (n)ine-ish...wow yet another degree of separation.

it's better than the current spring stuff at least...that seemed to be nothing but a collection of overpriced black basics.

[/quote]

I would agree with you, overpriced yes, but I think it had a few real hits, like the shorts, double layerd tee's and scarf hoodie and some jackets.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="merz"][quote user="bestial"]

I would agree with you, overpriced yes, but I think it had a few real hits, like the shorts, double layerd tee's and scarf hoodie and some jackets.

[/quote]

After seeing some of the pieces in person, the detail really does stand out. Still, it isn't anything i can personally get away with ;p

[/quote]

That's surprising Merz. I would have thought that a lot of it would be totally your style actually!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="merz"][quote user="bestial"]

[/quote]

After seeing some of the pieces in person, the detail really does stand out. Still, it isn't anything i can personally get away with ;p

[/quote]

That's surprising Merz. I would have thought that a lot of it would be totally your style actually!

[/quote]

Haven't been here that long, but what I've seen I would have though so too.[:|]

Haven'y got my pieces yet, but I sure hope they are as nice as some of you say.

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="merz"][quote user="bestial"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It doesn't seem quite as severe as Merz seems to like his fashion to me?

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Mephisto
                        • Jun 2008

Can anyone help me find this pants size in 44? seems sold out in seven and komakino. :-(

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Just looked over this collection again and this is such a simple but sick look:

I love it.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• humancrack
                            • Feb 2008

^
                            agreed. i really want that coat.

Comment

• Avyer
                              • Dec 2007

Has anyone seen any of this hitting stores yet? I'm thinking about a coat.
                              Remember, be here now.

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

[quote user="Avyer"]Has anyone seen any of this hitting stores yet? I'm thinking about a coat.[/quote]

The production "just" started, some weeks ago, so it might take until august?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎