X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

The Viridi-anne A/W14

Did a search and couldn't find these posted anywhere.

Taken from their facebook.

Those shearlings

• gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

[img]

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
      • Apr 2013

It's interesting because the preorders for this collection is already up on Idheart, and those pictures have been up on facebook since january, guess there's not enough japanese interest?

I got to see some of the stuff already and I already have items I am already interested in, first collection Viridi Anne does that sparks my interest.
      Originally posted by unwashed
      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
      Originally posted by Ahimsa
      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• yffet
        • Aug 2009

Completly in love with outfit #3. Too bad fascinate didnt received anything of those yet.
        Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• ambrosian
          • Dec 2012

I agree Trigger, I usually like Viridi-Anne but I never buy anything from them. Some really great pieces here though, quite tempting. It's a nice balance between their traditional elements and some innovation.
          street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• other_animals
            • Mar 2012

Cant believe I'm not seeing this til now. Those shearlings!!! Also the pant shape is great, and thats one of the best reds i've seen used maybe ever.

Comment

• apathy!
              • Jan 2014

The way those sweat pants meld into the boots is incredible. I wonder if the illusion is maintained in real life.

That red jacket is beautiful. Not as intense and aggressive as most red leathers.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by ambrosian View Post
                I agree Trigger, I usually like Viridi-Anne but I never buy anything from them. Some really great pieces here though, quite tempting. It's a nice balance between their traditional elements and some innovation.

I wonder if the illusion is maintained in real life.

OK now you've both inspired me to talk about these photographs in relation to the IDheart photographs provided of the coat up there, because I have some discrepancies with the way it was promoted, versus what seems to me a much more lackluster product (based on looks alone, not factoring material and construction, with no disrespect to 岡庭さん(okaniwa-san, the designer) than is lead to believe,

for example:

Let's take the black coat pictured above,

WOOL/90%,NYLON/10%
                [身頃裏地]COTTON/50%,LINEN 50%
                [袖裏地]CUPRO/100%

メルトンハイネックコート
                "melton high neck coat"

Item number: 14AW-CL-113-06-BK

Am I still convinced?

I'm not sure, There's other factors alone but for me personally some of that illusion did break for me.

In fact i'm not even sure if this coat is the same coat, but what I see here i'm not exactly crazy about and that's why I keep putting off VA from the cop list, collection after collection...

Although this season (SS) has some nice short sleeve shirts....
                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• eleven crows
                  • Mar 2011

That's clearly a different coat. The one you're looking for, originally pictured, is the 3 Layered Wool Nylon Coat.

This is the most impressive season for Viridi Anne in memory. Though I'm basing this on lookbook and preview shots only so far.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                    • Aug 2010

this collection is great, perfect balance between dark and more classical references...

Comment

• gawkrodger
                      • Jun 2013

I'm not too fussed about the sweatpants (though is one kind of garment I've never really taken to). Already said it, but both the shearling jackets are amazing

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                        That's clearly a different coat. The one you're looking for, originally pictured, is the 3 Layered Wool Nylon Coat.

This is the most impressive season for Viridi Anne in memory. Though I'm basing this on lookbook and preview shots only so far.
                        So I tried on the coat that we were talking about earlier, turns out it was just as terrible as I thought, the buttons unbutton if you do any kind of movement that could be considered erratic or something, on the contrary there's kind of a nice long coat made of wool not pictured in the look book that I thought was cool.

I ended up buying pants and when i took them home, this season's black was more like a blue black because right when i took it home I ended up looking at it in contrast to some deep blacks from CDGH+ and it was blue... I can't return it... I don't know what to do with it now, the fit is great on the pants but I'm thinking of figuring out how to dye them black, it's kind of disappointing.

Comment

• MrBushido
                          • Dec 2013

Other than the shearlings which i haven't been able to see irl. The backpack 'cant see it well in the pic above' i think looks amazing.

Nice form and details. Large shoulder straps and the sides can be taken off.
                          It's probably my favorite item from what i've seen so far followed by the boots 'pic 6' in black.

Comment

• eleven crows
                            • Mar 2011

trigger, that's a damn shame. Which pants were they? I was considering a pair of the tweed looking ones when they hit stores.

If you hold out a bit you'll be able to check out the you quoted earlier from the lookbook. It's got a zip closure, so no button popping woes.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                              trigger, that's a damn shame. Which pants were they? I was considering a pair of the tweed looking ones when they hit stores.

If you hold out a bit you'll be able to check out the you quoted earlier from the lookbook. It's got a zip closure, so no button popping woes.
                              yeah i'm probably going to sell the pants on BST, I mean they are black but they arent black enough for me

I haven't seen the zip one, ill let you know when it comes out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎