Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

Which i why said its not seen very often, you would need to go to the buyer's showroom.
    What is dior without the tailoring skinny jeans and bee embroidered garments?

Comment

• Illithid Dude
      • May 2013

Such unnecessary hostility! Lanvin can be very Dior esque in terms of its slim cutting and youthful vibe. It's not like Taralis is super Dior Homme anyways - perhaps the earlier seasons were, but now it has more in common with the normal SZ approved brands then it does with Strip or Luster.

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blackman View Post
        I really don't think thats the case Here. Not expecting much creativity from a "top fashion brand" owned by a conglomerate, you say? This particular conglomerate let Hedi Slimane completely wipe away the legacy of a legend, for what....boho chic? I'm sure they will let him tinker with silhouettes, fabrics and textures.
        i'm not saying they wouldn't allow it. i'm saying that typically i don't look to the big boys for innovation and creativity and artisanal quality and all that. thats not what i expect. i look to them for product. creating an image and selling the shit out of it. and in this case i think thats what is happening.
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Scander
          • Jul 2013

How this collection is "unisex"?

Comment

• Illithid Dude
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Scander View Post
            How this collection is "unisex"?
            I was actually at the Saint Laurent boutique today and asked this. Almost every garment will be made in both mens and women's sizes, along with a few gender specific items, which I would assume would be the high heels and maaaaybe the dresses.

Comment

• Scander
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Illithid Dude View Post
              I was actually at the Saint Laurent boutique today and asked this. Almost every garment will be made in both mens and women's sizes, along with a few gender specific items, which I would assume would be the high heels and maaaaybe the dresses.
              Understood. But if I think at something "unisex" it has to have also the development of the sizes thought for both man and woman. Is too easy to do a shirt without the pinces on the chest and done it in size 36, 38, 40...50, 52.

Comment

• Scander
                • Jul 2013

Thank you Illithid Dude.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡