Comment

• 550BC
        • Jan 2013

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

When the fashion for tattoos fades what are all these models going to do?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

my thoughts haha.. I already noticed it's fading away slowly
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• MrBushido
              • Dec 2013

They will get even more tattoos

Comment

• Marko
                • Jul 2009

I'm predicting the tattoo removal industry is going to advance greatly and have a boom in the coming years.

Comment

• i-d-g
                  • Sep 2012

It's nice to see this brand progressing little by little every season. I know this is said most seasons with this brand, but the move towards more mature and less "extreme" pieces is a welcomed change.

I'd love to see more of that back pack
                  “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• ronald_bne
                    • Jun 2010

Obscur is always a personal favourite, I wish more places stocked it.
                    Collection looks good, looking forward to seeing the individual pieces.

Comment

• Trixer
                      • Mar 2014

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful (albeit small) collection. And even though the tattoo comments are very much true, I'm pretty sure Obscur never used an actual model for any of their campaigns or lookbooks

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by i-d-g View Post
                        It's nice to see this brand progressing little by little every season. I know this is said most seasons with this brand, but the move towards more mature and less "extreme" pieces is a welcomed change.

I'd love to see more of that back pack
                        I'd prefer a mix of things. When everyone wants to look more "mature" or "adult" life just gets boring. Then I have to wait for new brands to come up, and they mature or flounder, ad infinitum.

Comment

• jap808
                          • Dec 2012

"OBSCUR SPRING/SUMMER 2015 was made with an opposing mindset from our previous work. Currently, silhouette expression does not evoke much emotion within us. We believe that the industry is rapidly depleting our interest and curiosity for shapes created in today’s world. It was, therefore, our intention to try to reset our ideas and creativity by going back to very basic and classic silhouettes, while still challenging the technical aspect of making a garment as well as the functionality of it.

Removing unnecessary details or replacing them with more advanced, minimal techniques in the garments became primary. For example, all previously machined top stitches were replaced by hand stitching and fusing techniques. Pockets are hidden and stored away in discrete places within the garments. Washing and treatment of the garments are being kept to a minimum to maintain a luxurious feel. Laser perforation is a continuing theme from past collections, used to change the structure of the fabric and to present the feeling of a material rather than a fabric. We also focused on function as we started developing insoles that we built into the shoes to give support and comfort.

Pictures by Richard Söderberg. Model: David Rinklin, tattoo artist based in Berlin."

I'd love to try some of these stuff and see how these fits on me (quite tall, but not so slim and with less tattoos)...

Comment

• Scander
                            • Jul 2013

Saw in the showroom, the pants were really nice for fabrics and shape.

Comment

• brettwagg
                              • Jan 2013

I really like a lot of these pieces, nice cuts and the collection has a very consistent feel to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎