X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifts
    • Jul 2013

Erik Bjerkesjö SS15 - Stockholm

Photos by Mathias Nordgren. Taken from here: http://stureplan.se/bilder/event/201...erik-bjerkesjo

More + video can be found here: http://bon.se/article/erik-bjerkesjo-ss-2015/

Sorry for the slightly too wide pictures. 500 pixels is the limit here I think and these are just above 700 pixels. Hopefully it is still ok.

• Shifts
    • Jul 2013

Comment

• upsilonkng
      • May 2010

i feel like between this and BBS 11 u can be a mini human freeway/expressway road for casual/street or formal occasions. Everywhere u go people could travel on ur clothes..
      these white lines are getting a bit much.... what's next? fur coats w/ big white lines on them? maybe I'll put some white tape on my iphone and call it 11 by Bjerkesjö edition...

Comment

• darkbydesign
        • Sep 2010

^^For me, the only piece I would buy are the pants with the white lines. If dressed for a formal event, those would be awesome in all black/white tuxedo with maybe those lines on the jacket but only in the back from the elbow down to the wrist, so that it's hidden in the back.

The rest is kinda drab for me. And a ton of those shoes are (for me) a straight up rip off of BBS sneakers. Those wide rubber bands around, etc etc. I dunno.

Comment

• Shifts
          • Jul 2013

Still gives me a somewhat scattered impression, but I like this season more than his last runway show. Outfit in pic 4, suit jacket in pic 17 and the shoes in 3rd pic from the bottom are my favourites.

Comment

• Baddarn
            • Oct 2013

Agree on outfit #4!

Really nice texture and flow in fabric which contrasts the crisp hems in a great way! Like the silhouette a lot as well.

Overall it doesn't seem too great though, the stripes is getting out of hand and I feel a lot of the textures clash between the jackets and pants.
            Last edited by Baddarn; 09-06-2014, 07:40 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎