• Jun 2009

Comment

• rider
          eyes of the world
          • Jun 2009

Comment

• Verdandi
            • Mar 2012

Not a fan of the fur applied to the dresses. Hated it at Prada (who - to my utter surprise - just managed to put their best collection in a decade on the runway) last season and for some reason a lot of peopple caught on this season.
            I like the rest. It's a great mix between the cute, whimsical dresses she is known for and something that is a bit more grown up.
            lavender menace

Comment

• galia
              • Jun 2009

I feel like the "fur-line everything" gimmick is the same as the "put pearls everywhere" gimmick she used two seasons ago. I don't follow her work regularly, so I don't know how recurring this is, but I feel like these superfluous gimmicks are turning her into a one-trick pony, even though she has a lot of talent otherwise.

I hadn't thought about comparing this collection to prada, but now that you mentionned it I can't help but noticing how the hair here is similar to the hair prada used in fall 2013. So maybe the reference is intentional?

Comment

• Verdandi
                • Mar 2012

I didn't mean to compare it to Prada. It was just the fur lining that struck me, because Miuccia Prada did the same thing for her last fall collection. I thought it was terrible, not to say really unnecesary, in that show.
                It is one of these things I wish hadn't caught on a sesaon later.
                lavender menace

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎