• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Gardem

Some more looks

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

That hat is brilliant

Boots

Leather:

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="laika"] The contact info on their website is in Lebanon (!) so I am guessing they are french lebanese?[/quote]

the guy is Lebanese,studied and works in Paris. theres a short bio on the site: http://www.gardem.net

really good looking stuff!

theres also somewhat of a stockist list here: http://www.gardem.net/Profile1.html

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

A lot of the pieces on boutique.ru are described as Made in Lebanon [H] It just occurred to me - I am surprised IF does not carry this.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sbw4224
              • Sep 2006

That Russian boutique actually takes decent pictures and shows off the clothes in poses that allow you to see the detail - more online stores should follow suit.

I would also like to handle this stuff in person. I like the direction it's going in.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎