• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Secretside
    • Jul 2008

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

If that's a picture of you congratulations, they are incredible looking.
      WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Jonn
        • Mar 2008

i went to the hongkong store the other day. store was tiny. solid stock though, that must be the first time i see so many awesome ann d pieces in one place.(joyce and IT, both in hk and shanghai, are known to carry mostly tees and tank tops)
        excuse my noobishness, but what's so special about the hats from 08fw? saw a purple one that was like a little below one grand. to me that's pretty wtf-worthy for a hat. while "the men's boots" costs a little over 1k. leather was really soft. gonna check again later during december sale. might cop if they ever go below 50%.

Comment

• Secretside
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Jonn View Post
          i went to the hongkong store the other day. store was tiny. solid stock though, that must be the first time i see so many awesome ann d pieces in one place.(joyce and IT, both in hk and shanghai, are known to carry mostly tees and tank tops)
          excuse my noobishness, but what's so special about the hats from 08fw? saw a purple one that was like a little below one grand. to me that's pretty wtf-worthy for a hat. while "the men's boots" costs a little over 1k. leather was really soft. gonna check again later during december sale. might cop if they ever go below 50%.
          apparently the hats are made in collaboration with Elvis Pompilio. not familiar with his pricepoints, but considering the work he's done for other designers, I'd imagine they're on the expensive side. Pompilio x Demeulemeester = $$$

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎