Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpfish
    replied
    About fucking time, Junya. Enough lumberjack, hobo, trainspotter sheeet.

This is a collection - it is all here. Within convention. But only just. Look closer. It is exactly the trick many of us play - dressing close enough to conventional codes, or giving this appearance, but we have a whole lot more going on.

And a really great presentation. The models really live the clothes.

Bravo.

Leave a comment:

• cjbreed
    replied
    Originally posted by zamb View Post
    this is Brilliant!

I love it.............because
    its exactly what i am feeling now
    i was barely half way thru the collection and was already thinking of you. man the timing is crazy

Leave a comment:

• Resonkuken
    replied
    Vibe does look to pretty awesome. I gotta say I really dig this, tailoring is superb and those black patchwork jackets are very cool.

Leave a comment:

• fncyths
    replied
    ah. should've flown out to cover that, oh, and DJ the party tonite. Have fun

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    No, I don't do New Yorkers here. My schedule is insane enough without it.

Also, one model (white) had a Mike Tyson face tattoo and grillz.

Leave a comment:

• fncyths
    replied
    Originally posted by zamb View Post
    now you understand what was saying in the WAYWT thread about wanting to dress Like a Modern day dandy...........
    ZBFW15 is and will be along a similar trajectory

I like this and i like Ann as they both express in precise terms what I am feeling now
    sign me up!

I'm also digging what Alexandre Plokhov has been posting up on social media etc. Faust have you seen his collection yet? Love those razor sharp blazers!

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Sorry, I wanted to edit, but went and got a charger first. I meant to say, this is not for most of us.

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Oh, you guys should've been there - it was fab! The old black guy killed it. And one young black gentleman who was dance-walking. It was a lot of fun and you couldn't help liking it. As far as clothes, there are some black patchwork jackets there that are very cool. Of course overall it's not for us, but still.
    now you understand what was saying in the WAYWT thread about wanting to dress Like a Modern day dandy...........
    ZBFW15 is and will be along a similar trajectory

I like this and i like Ann as they both express in precise terms what I am feeling now

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Oh, you guys should've been there - it was fab! The old black guy killed it. And one young black gentleman who was dance-walking. It was a lot of fun and you couldn't help liking it. As far as clothes, there are some black patchwork jackets there that are very cool. Of course overall it's not for us, but still.

Leave a comment:

• fncyths
    replied
    yeah what a solid show! great vibe. reminds me a bit of the ACF duo.

Leave a comment:

• zamb
    replied
    this is Brilliant!

I love it.............because
    its exactly what i am feeling now

Leave a comment:

• menofoutsiders
    replied
    Great choice of model. I love the variety in their appearance and ethnicity however, the clothes are just bland and boring. This might suit Pitti Uomo better .

Junya is one of the most creative genius of our time but when I take a look at his recent men's and especially at women's creations. I feel like he's tired or does he just run out of an idea?
    Last edited by menofoutsiders; 01-24-2015, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Caetano
    replied
    Good vibes in the show, but I cant help saying that i always expect for a little of the womens show experimentation in the mens show. And it's always a disappointment...

Leave a comment:

• ian+
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ian+
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢