Comment

• Ahimsa
        Vegan Police
        • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Law
          • Dec 2013

Show I was most looking forward to, yet can't help but feel disappointed.
          Had a lot of the typical Haider DNA and silhouettes (as rehashed as they seemed), yet everything felt very diluted and poorly styled (from the pictures at least) from a quality stand point.

Comment

• Ahimsa
            Vegan Police
            • Sep 2011

Broken down there are a lot of really nice pieces in here. I especially love the cropped jackets.
            But yes, the styling, and some of the colors (for me at least) bring the collection down a bit. (the chartreuse pants being the biggest offender)
            StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Law
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
              Broken down there are a lot of really nice pieces in here. I especially love the cropped jackets.
              But yes, the styling, and some of the colors (for me at least) bring the collection down a bit. (the chartreuse pants being the biggest offender)
              Yes, the acid neon's are the worst offenders. Almost feels a little "get the look for less".

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Law View Post
                Show I was most looking forward to, yet can't help but feel disappointed.
                Had a lot of the typical Haider DNA and silhouettes (as rehashed as they seemed), yet everything felt very diluted and poorly styled (from the pictures at least) from a quality stand point.
                I agree and am surprised at the poor styling. Maybe he's taken on past criticism that his collections were all styling/draping and is making an effort to do otherwise. Teething stage.

Comment

• Verdandi
                  • Mar 2012

I LOVE that he has returned to jewel colors. He used to do them a lot before he got all drapey and used a gazillion scarfs and belts.
                  The collection looks really commercial with, like it was already mentioned here, focus on seperates and not on a total look.

Those ruffled mesh top things deserve to be burned, but I love the rest, color and all
                  lavender menace

Comment

• Mattiassa
                    • Dec 2014

I loved the mens SS 16, there he really anchored all the colors and patterns in a gorgeous way. But this felt somewhat cheap and not so well attuned.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
                      I LOVE that he has returned to jewel colors. He used to do them a lot before he got all drapey and used a gazillion scarfs and belts.
                      The collection looks really commercial with, like it was already mentioned here, focus on seperates and not on a total look.

Those ruffled mesh top things deserve to be burned, but I love the rest, color and all

Completely agree! I think it's sensual and sexy without being vulgar. Something tells me some of you will like it better after we post the SZ mag photos.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• galia
                        • Jun 2009

not vulgar? what kind of weird kool aid have you been drinking?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Certainly not the bobo variety you favor.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MJRH
                            • Nov 2006

The footwear's kickass! I'd wear that in a men's version. Hypnoboots.

Individual pieces aside, I'm with galia, vulgar's an entirely fair word for this styling. Looking forward to seeing it better done.
                            ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

does vulgar have more than one meaning in this context? because i don't see it. sexy, yes. vulgar, no. my favorite from him in a long time...
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎