X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I must say that after reading not one but two overly laudatory articles in the Independent, I am beginning to side with BSR and Fuuma, haha. And they did call it "avant-garde." Which is lame.
    I'm not even bitter you know. Taste of victory is too good.
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      I must say that after reading not one but two overly laudatory articles in the Independent, I am beginning to side with BSR and Fuuma, haha. And they did call it "avant-garde." Which is lame.
      Both written by the same person (Alexander Fury) and pertaining to the same interview?
      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
        I'm not even bitter you know. Taste of victory is too good.
        Savor it! I'm still mad at you for walking by the GUIDI party and not saying hi. Faust sees everything
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
          Both written by the same person (Alexander Fury) and pertaining to the same interview?
          Yep. And it's strange - he's one of the two fashion critics I bother reading. Usually on point.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
            • Jan 2007

I think it's a case of everyone wanting Vetements to be great, and then having their confirmation bias get the best of them as soon as there's a hint of something interesting.
            Originally posted by jogu
            i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

^Really interesting set of comments on this thread. Usually on SZ people talk mainly about the clothing, styling, textiles etc. and in this case almost everyone has an opinion based almost solely on the review of the brand and how it agrees or contrasts with the show/clothing.

I also don't see how you could possible call this avant-garde. To me it's basically a 90s throw-back (also popular these days in the music and TV scenes it seems, which to me, makes this even less AG and even more "follow the leader" trendy with current tense climate from the entertainment industry and more "buy on demand" like HBA etc etc, as other brought up). Even the styling seems completely random to me and nothing compared to original M^3.

Anyway, glad someone gets joy out of this stuff, but not me.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎