Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Resonkuken
    • Oct 2012

Pants are pretty cool and I like the armor look of some jackets.

Comment

• Arkady
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by casem View Post
      Really??! It's a pretty basic/safe collection, don't see anything intolerable here.
      Commes has never been particularly tolerable to me but aimless flowerprint on anything usually shuts my critical faculties off fast. Can't do banality like that.

Comment

• monster
        • Aug 2009

SZ-mag photos are so much better than the pictures on other sources in terms of detail shots, interesting angles, quality and atmosphere, that sometimes it makes me think, that I look through different shows, and I could only hope that there were more, much more images out there. Great work, mister Faust!

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by monster View Post
          SZ-mag photos are so much better than the pictures on other sources in terms of detail shots, interesting angles, quality and atmosphere, that sometimes it makes me think, that I look through different shows, and I could only hope that there were more, much more images out there. Great work, mister Faust!
          Absolutely. Generic frontal runway photos are one of the worst things to ever happen to fashion. It hides good cutting and makes gimmicks more valuable than they should be.
          Originally posted by jogu
          i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Vinyl Only
            • Jun 2012

Flower Power

Looks on Vogue.com make the collection just flat and dandyish, but the 3/4 views really show how great the sleeve details on the armor blazers are. Thank you for these extra photos!
            Last edited by Vinyl Only; 01-25-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

You are welcome.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎