X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Ernte SS08

So Eluxury's buy is only so-so but I'm VERY impressed/surprised they picked him up at all:

The prices are pretty reasonable... I'd even consider the hooded leather jacket comes sale time.

The stuff on Elux is mediocre... where this guyREALLY shines is in his jewelry/sculptural work. The shit I've seen when he was showing in Paris was RIDICULOUS! For his older designs, check the website photo archives. He's got some fucking amazing goth pieces that are really lovely to look at. If I only had access to it during my goth-club days... ah.......

here are some shots from their website:

http://www.erntefashionsystems.com/

More here:

http://www.erntefashionsystems.com/s...ive/index.html

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • m.inya
    • Feb 2008

Re: Ernte SS08

Diesel jackets for $2500 -- just what I have been waiting for!!! *gasps for air*

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

This piece deserves its own entry: I saw it while at Rick's flagship in Paris (as Ernte's founder and Rick are good friends). It's a silver-clad stork skull. Absolutely beautiful:

You can even see the big Rick wax figure in the reflection in the middle photo hahaha

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="m.inya"]Diesel jackets for $2500 -- just what I have been waiting for!!! *gasps for air*
        [/quote]

His current clothes aren't the best. I'll agree [73], but his archives show way more goth-intricate pieces from their older days that is awesome.... and the jewelry rocks. It would fit well into the Atelier-Goth-Ninja aesthetic quite nicely.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎