Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buckwheat
    • Sep 2006

Are you trying to get those Faust? Beware if these are boiled poly then they might not be that breathable. I don't own any boiled poly pants but I have heard people saying that they can feel like "dick oven"

Comment

• plague
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

those are homme plus
      although being extremely slim, they are quite comfortable

Comment

• bonejelly
        • Jul 2008

Had a chance to try on some of the evergreen outerwear the other day. Pretty much fell in love with the fit and wrinkly polyester.

Any online retailers still carrying s/s stuff?

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

by the way faust they are evergreen, not mainline. can tell by the curved inserted fabric. it's based on A/W 2003. i think the trousers look good, but can't actually help with where to find. you might get them in paris of course.

ps, just seen cas's picture of the skirt and poell shoes, and wondered whether that was the reason he'd gone awol. goth danny la rue (RIP) - not a good look.

Comment

• Blau
            • Jun 2009

I must have a cdg skirt or a RO long dress!
            "Isn't this song just too dreamy.........."

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              by the way faust they are evergreen, not mainline. can tell by the curved inserted fabric. it's based on A/W 2003. i think the trousers look good, but can't actually help with where to find. you might get them in paris of course.

ps, just seen cas's picture of the skirt and poell shoes, and wondered whether that was the reason he'd gone awol. goth danny la rue (RIP) - not a good look.
              That's what I thought. I will look for them in Paris (last time I could not find the damn store). LOL, at the Cas comment.

Buckwheat, thanks for the tip. I guess it makes sense.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                Are you trying to get those Faust? Beware if these are boiled poly then they might not be that breathable. I don't own any boiled poly pants but I have heard people saying that they can feel like "dick oven"
                yeah i saw the wrinkled boiled poly pants from this season, they are not lined. i think it's one of those statement pieces exercising Rei's offbeat humor more than a piece actually meant to be purchased and worn in the season it was intended for.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

ps, just seen cas's picture of the skirt and poell shoes, and wondered whether that was the reason he'd gone awol.
                  good stuff, just can't get enough of Johnny's distinct brand of dry, British humor...
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎