• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Kiminori Morishita S/S 09

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: Kiminori Morishita S/S 09

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I kinda like that, except for the shoes.

I'm not too sure about the leggings, might look better if they werent full length but just a bit longer than the pants.

otherwise, some good looks, nice colours.

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

My favorite collection of the season so far - lots of good pieces, and fresh styling. I even like the girlie pump-style shoes for their edginess, although I don't see myself or abytone really wearing them.

Comment

• what_counts
          • Mar 2008

The leggings are a bit feminine but other than that the collection looks pretty solid i think

Comment

• Jon
            • Apr 2008

Great collection.

But I don't really see myself wearing much of it. Some interesting piecese that deserve to be applauded... to me it feels like men's fashion is starting to get congested...

Originally posted by merz
            perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I actually like the brown boots, in theory. I love the mixture of beige canvas and brown leather - there is something very old world luxury in it.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Buckwheat
                • Sep 2006

I like the color palettes in this collection...very eye-pleasing. The mix of textures is nice too.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]I actually like the brown boots, in theory. I love the mixture of beige canvas and brown leather - there is something very old world luxury in it.
                  [/quote]

i kind of like those too. I am not into the sheer leggings under the shorts however. I think some of the pieces might be nice upon further investigation, but i am definitely not into the long leggings or the tights, especially the heather grey ones with the ribbon shoes...

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"]

[quote user="Faust"]I actually like the brown boots, in theory. I love the mixture of beige canvas and brown leather - there is something very old world luxury in it.
                    [/quote]

i kind of like those too. I am not into the sheer leggings under the shorts however. I think some of the pieces might be nice upon further investigation, but i am definitely not into the long leggings or the tights, especially the heather grey ones with the ribbon shoes...

[/quote]

Oh, good - then you don't look like every girl who trots around Union Square.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, good - then you don't look like every girl who trots around Union Square.

[/quote]

[86] hope not.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎