X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Juun J. S/S 09

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Re: Juun J. S/S 09

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

Thanks for posting these, Laika. I was looking forward to seeing how he came through for Spring. A few really interesting ideas...I like the half-coats reversing on themselves from the hem, although that seems like an idea lifted from Raf Simons' FW2006 collection... but it looks just like a continuation of this Spring's collection. As a customer, since I bought stuff from this Spring, I don't think I need anything from Spring 2009.

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

A couple of missing looks:

Like the degradé pants on that 35th look...

Comment

• baizilla
              • Sep 2006

This is really great. I like how his collections are always cohesive, something that is lacking in a lot of collections nowadays.

Comment

isn't this bland like schneider without the patterned interest?

Comment

• landwolf
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2008

[quote user="bakla"]Thanks for posting these, Laika. I was looking forward to seeing how he came through for Spring. A few really interesting ideas...I like the half-coats reversing on themselves from the hem, although that seems like an idea lifted from Raf Simons' FW2006 collection... but it looks just like a continuation of this Spring's collection. As a customer, since I bought stuff from this Spring, I don't think I need anything from Spring 2009.[/quote]

correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember seeingBless do something similar as well?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎