No announcement yet.

ODYN VOVK SS09-Goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!!! I see you used Ben Frosts music! Nice choice, He's one of my favourites, and one of my close friends best friend!

Comment

• AX-OV
      • Feb 2008

Yea, Im really syked to be working with Barneys(JPN). When I was in Tokyo couple weeks ago I met up with them again to view which floor/section I'm going to be placed in. Its going to be on the 7th floor with CCP, M.A.+, Label Under construction,CDG Homme+, MMM, RAF, Guidi, and many other great brands!! So, if your ever in Tokyo after I ship SS09, 7th floor is where its at!!

Comment

• AX-OV
        • Feb 2008

Heirloom- Ben Frost is definitely one of my favorite artists as well. He is a genius!

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by AX-OV View Post
          Yea, Im really syked to be working with Barneys(JPN). When I was in Tokyo couple weeks ago I met up with them again to view which floor/section I'm going to be placed in. Its going to be on the 7th floor with CCP, M.A.+, Label Under construction,CDG Homme+, MMM, RAF, Guidi, and many other great brands!! So, if your ever in Tokyo after I ship SS09, 7th floor is where its at!!
          i went to this floor and literally owned 40 percent of the ccp and ma+. it was really super fucking bizarre. it was like looking into my closet except that apparently nobody in tokyo wants a closet like me
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            i went to this floor and literally owned 40 percent of the ccp and ma+. it was really super fucking bizarre. it was like looking into my closet except that apparently nobody in tokyo wants a closet like me
            I wonder if it has to do with a Barneys clientele. Seems like people go to Lift for that sort of thing.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Man, I'm SO fucking psyched for you!!!!

So awesome to know that you're being carried all over the world :)

Is your production based in the US or elsewhere?
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

congrats. plz sell us samples.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AX-OV
                  • Feb 2008

Yea all of Production will be done in the USA for SS09. I recently sampled some stuff out from another (secret) location, and they turned out phenomenal. The quality and turn around time was un-beatable! So I may do certain garments elsewhere. Save time, money, and be able to rely on them 100%. We'll see!!

I just may have some samples for sale soon.. We'll see!!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AX-OV View Post
                    Yea all of Production will be done in the USA for SS09. I recently sampled some stuff out from another (secret) location, and they turned out phenomenal. The quality and turn around time was un-beatable! So I may do certain garments elsewhere. Save time, money, and be able to rely on them 100%. We'll see!!

I just may have some samples for sale soon.. We'll see!!
                    Nice! Keepin it USA for the time being :)

I'm eagerly awaiting the availability of some sample pieces A :)
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AX-OV
                      • Feb 2008

I cant WAIT until I can see other people wearing my stuff!! soon come, sooon come!!

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

Dinner party soon. Brings some goods for me to rock in the waywts snicker. ;)
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• alex.a
                          • Aug 2008

yeah cant wait to see the stock listed on a website dude ill get some stuff to help you getting to the top :P!

Comment

• AX-OV
                            • Feb 2008

Thanks Dathugzz!!! I will post stockist's soon!

---Dinner party is needed ASAP. Let's get that Rabbit cookin!! Im READY..

Comment

• airboyair
                              • Oct 2006

you got amazing stuff, Ax! may the force be with you!
                              Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• deizaru
                                • Sep 2008

just when i was starting to be an avid SZ reader, this whole thing turned me off. you all can sit here and blast talented designers from around the world because you're never gonna see them. and then when somebody decides they want to make clothes and puts out an amateur and completely uninspiring line you all praise him because you want to be buddies with him. apologies to the designer, in all honesty I do not know where he is coming from, but he really should have asked somebody else to post and refrained from entering into the thread if he wanted real feedback. and here's some real feedback: the whole line and presentation is half rate gimmicks with no real substance - from the use of the crocodile back to the homemade theatrical video lookbook which has no value whatsoever in displaying the pieces. to be fair, even in the photograph lookbook i can't really see what's going on, but it doesn't seem like anything; if there is something good to show, hire a professional photographer and somebody who knows how to put together a lookbook. i just wish designers would practice, refine, throw out, remake, etc., over and over until they produce something worthwhile before they decide to put things on the market. i'm sorry, i get that you'll all chums and won't like me.. just had to say this.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎