X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

Re: Julius 2007 S/S - www.julius-garden.jp updated with new collection

i love all of it. the draping looks good on them but it probably won't look very good on me. i really like the cut of those jackets though.

Comment

• darkanimal
      • Sep 2006

I do hope so, I've been telling Kyo to do it, as well as Diet Butcher. Let's cross our fingers.

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="darkanimal"]

I do hope so, I've been telling Kyo to do it, as well as Diet Butcher. Let's cross our fingers.

[/quote]

Yeah, I was there a couple of weeks ago and jordan said they were, but who knows... *fingers crossed*

Comment

• djrajio
          • Sep 2006

Wow. That would be crazy because last time I talked to the Julius guys, they said they weren't interested. That would be a great push if they could get some key stores in NYC to carry the label though. Its definitely grown and matured into one of the more standout labels in Japan in the last 2-3 years.

I'm planning on heading to the Daikanyama shop tomorrow, so I'll definitely ask them. Today has been such awful weather; cold and rainy.....

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="djrajio"]Wow. That would be crazy because last time I talked to the Julius guys, they said they weren't interested. That would be a great push if they could get some key stores in NYC to carry the label though. Its definitely grown and matured into one of the more standout labels in Japan in the last 2-3 years.

I'm planning on heading to the Daikanyama shop tomorrow, so I'll definitely ask them. Today has been such awful weather; cold and rainy.....
            [/quote]

Well Bblessing seems to want to be the niche NYC men's store carrying interesting Japanese brands since they already are carrying a few interesting ones. Hey, I'm all for it! Although I will likely still buy from Japan to avoid added costs, but it would make thing easier...

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

This brand is growing on me more and more... alas I'm somewhere in between a 48 and a 50 so I'd probably take a size 4 in julius and I haven't seen anything in that size yet (just 1,2,3) [:'(]

For everyone else on here, I'll be picking up a number of Julius items for my e-store very soon including leather jackets!

-A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• xcoldricex
                • Sep 2006

yep sorry. i don't think you'll fit into any julius.

Comment

• macuser3of5
                  • Sep 2006

sounds like I just make the cut. Woo! [:)] Oddly, the model with hair and Iseem to have a similar build. This is good, as I like the silhouette of the pieces that dude wears. How much do non-leather Julius outerwear peices often run(ballpark)?

Comment

• minomni
                    • Oct 2006

the equivalent of $400-600 from what i've seen, includes most single layer blazers and such. some of the double layer jackets, or jackets with inserts or built-in scarves run higher. this is in japan of course, i'm sure the costs will be higher if any u.s. stores pick it up.

Comment

• sbw4224
                      • Sep 2006

I feel like Julius would have to make larger sizes to really hit the US market, but I could be wrong. It disappoints me that I probably wouldn't be able to fit into anything being a size 50.

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="sbw4224"]I feel like Julius would have to make larger sizes to really hit the US market, but I could be wrong. It disappoints me that I probably wouldn't be able to fit into anything being a size 50.
                        [/quote]

You wouldn't be wrong. Lad Musician was in a similar situation when a store in Seattle carried them: I think the store was called Naked and they eventually dropped the brand because the sizing was never large enough, considering that the largest they do is generally a 46, and even on me, a 46, they can be rather skimpy.

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

This brand is growing on me more and more... alas I'm somewhere in between a 48 and a 50 so I'd probably take a size 4 in julius and I haven't seen anything in that size yet (just 1,2,3) [:'(]

For everyone else on here, I'll be picking up a number of Julius items for my e-store very soon including leather jackets!

-A

[/quote]

Isn't Julius size I: 44-46, size II: 46-48, size III: 48-50? Can someone please clarify the sizing because that's what I often see in Japanese brand, the other possibility being half a size larger; size I: 44, size II:46, size III: 48, size IV: 50.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• minomni
                            • Oct 2006

there are plenty of examples of measurements on yahoo auctions, most of which would indicate 1:44, 2:46, 3:48. the whole line is cut slim and any measurements that seem 'irregular' for the size tends to lean towards a smaller size. i've also seen size 0 and -1 items on auction, they seem rare or perhaps were samples.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Ah I was going on the assumption that it was I- 44, 2- 46, 3- 48 and thus a tad small. Although I could probably do some of the outerwear and the sweaters based on what people say here....
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• xcoldricex
                                • Sep 2006

it depends on the piece as i said before

for button ups, blazers, outerwear it has mostly been I- 44, 2- 46, 3- 48 (most of their stuff)
                                but sometimes even 2 shirts seem to have chest measurements of 44-45cm!

for drapey shirts it's more like I- 44-46, 2- 46-48, 3- 48-50

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎