X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Julius 2007 S/S - www.julius-garden.jp updated with new collection

Got some Julius pieces in andthe size3 piecesfit damn near perfect. I'm a believer in this brand now... and a lot of it complements CCP/Carpe well!

The high cut armholes and the slim sleeves are awesome. The cut of the pants.... sweet!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Got some Julius pieces in andthe size3 piecesfit damn near perfect. I'm a believer in this brand now... and a lot of it complements CCP/Carpe well!

The high cut armholes and the slim sleeves are awesome. The cut of the pants.... sweet!

[/quote]

Which ones did you get? [:P]

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

They're all pieces for my store. A 2 button blazer, some beautifully cut pants (multiple pieces of fabric make up the leg for a gentle twisting effect (not as extreme as CCP)), and another pair of awesomely textured heavy duty pants. More to come as well!

I'll definitely be ordering more for myself as well! (currently doing a closet cleaning)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

They're all pieces for my store. A 2 button blazer, some beautifully cut pants (multiple pieces of fabric make up the leg for a gentle twisting effect (not as extreme as CCP)), and another pair of awesomely textured heavy duty pants. More to come as well!

I'll definitely be ordering more for myself as well! (currently doing a closet cleaning)

[/quote]

Show us! Especially if they're for sale!

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

I'll take photos to post on here as Julius stuff seems to be pretty scarce.

I'm holding off selling these pieces (along with the WJK, Viridi-Anne, Carpe, Ann, and Rick) right now until my store launch which is slated to be in approximately one month.

I'll try to post tonight!

-A

Comment

• LanceP
              • Oct 2006

Chinorlz... I PM'ed you.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                • Dec 2006

Chinorlz - sounds good! i hope your store takes paypal =). i was about to ask what online store would be best to find the julius piece i pictured below, but i can't wait for your online store to open!

Comment

• LanceP
                  • Oct 2006

^^ I am also after that sweater, as well as this top...

Since I am a medium/48 in most tops, would I be a 3 in Julius tops? I'd just like some clarification since I'm normally a large in most Japanese labels or a 4 in Number (N)ine, but I am a 3 in Undercover, however.

Also, is Cento Cose a physical store in Hamamatsu in Japan? What are the Julius stockists in Tokyo that I can have deuxmille possibly pick me up these tops.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                    • Sep 2006

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

anyone have pictures of the pants that with the bending legs? i'm curious how this affects the silhouette of the pants.
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

do you have a photo of the ones you're referring to?

If it's the slightly bow-legged ones I can tell you that they fit really naturally. So much so that I got the black pants and the jeans cut in that fashion. It's kind of counter-intuitive but they really work well.

CCP has taken the pants leg structure to a whole new level with those U-shaped pant legs. Those will be crazy to try on!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i was actually referring to the ones you were selling here not to long ago. does the curvature of the way the legs are cut make the pants/jeans look interesting at all or does it just create a type of twist in the seams on the pant leg ala japanese denim?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Ah they create a seam twist and give the pants a bit of a unique cut. I really liked the way they fit and looked, I just dont like wearing brown (thus selling of the pants).

Those pants will be in my store.

Youre in town so if a Julius size 3 fits you, you can give em a try if you are interested in picking them up!

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

So the pieces have arrived in most of the Japanese e-shops.

http://rizm.que.jp/closet/index.php?category=3
                              http://www.dress-japan.jp/onlineshop...0007_p001.html

The majority of tops look fantastic as usual.
                              I am just in love with the pieces with the wrinkly metallic fabrics - the chain closed peaked lapel blazer, the beautiful trench, and pants with straps.

Also comes in black.

The new silk suit is something to look at too, interesting pants.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• djrajio
                                • Sep 2006

Holy crap. Just one day after they posted the new items, half the small size items are all sold out. So crazy...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎