X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

I dont get what disintegrate means?
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• BeauIXI
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by beardown View Post
      And no, it's not a great movie but the costumes do tend to stand front and center in terms of effects.
      And in terms of Christopher Walken.
      Originally posted by philip nod
      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• tomatous
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
        I dont get what disintegrate means?
        I ordered the same shirt, so I may be able to chime in more on this when I receive it. From what I understand, the shirt leaves little "leather eraser shreddings" on whatever you are wearing underneath it. At least after the first few wears.

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

uhh...hmmm

Originally posted by tomatous View Post
          I ordered the same shirt, so I may be able to chime in more on this when I receive it. From what I understand, the shirt leaves little "leather eraser shreddings" on whatever you are wearing underneath it. At least after the first few wears.
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

as the leather shirt is unlined you would expect it to shed some fibers on the reverse side.

Comment

• quiet noise
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Fuck, why did i ever sell my washed obscur leather and how the fuck did i miss out the never end special order? seriously the best jacket i have ever owned.
              When will the special orders start to arrive? once they do, if anyone here who ordered a XS would feel like selling theirs, contact me asap!

edit: okay guys serious question now, im thinking of purchasing the tri-zip leather, but as this one is 100% lamb, how can i expect it to differ from the other one wich was washed calf in terms of material? coarser? less versatile?
              Last edited by quiet noise; 08-31-2009, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎