• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
    DISCLAIMER : The Pedagogic Spruiker is secretly affiliated to Damir Doma Inc. and is very happy to be driven every week-end to a ***** hostel in Deauvile in a brand new Mercedes SLW 687 rented by Paper Rain, wearing tons of clothes he got for free.
    Awesome!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrcs
      • Oct 2009

I've read above a price increase due to a new factory location? Is there anybody that can confirm current factories for production from S/S 09 & A/W 09? As a few of my pieces have 'made in Belgium' and others have 'made in Italy'. I always like to know where anything I purchase or consume is travelling from (relatively speaking).

Also, I hear this collaboration with Paper Rain is a more organic or sustainable approach to design? Can this also be confirmed? When can we expect this line to hit the stores? As it appears a slight duplication of S/S 10.

Appreciate any help, of course.

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

SILENT will be a line headed by Damir and offering basics at affordable prices, for men and women. They're showing the collection atm at the showroom, till this sunday, rue des Arquebusiers. I'll maybe pass by and take some pictures (need some tons more of clothes for free).

Comment

• missing123
          • May 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
          detail shots to follow... http://scoute.org/blog/?p=240

I'm loving that one... that shirt is just lovely! i want it nowwww
          ________
          Honda CB400N
          Last edited by missing123; 01-21-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

ooh interesting. i am curious to see the damir basics as well.
            btw, what is it that you do christian? seems like all you do is walk around paris and get your picture taken while people in the background stare (jaws dropped of course)
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• bonejelly
              • Jul 2008

here are a few pics from Je Suis Amy

"Damir Doma presented a preview of his collaboration with Paper Rain, entitled SILENT, at Soho Grand, where supporters of Doma were able to view his latest work in a casual atmosphere. In addition to mannequin displays, there was a supplementary video installation.

The collaboration sort of piggy-backed what Doma did for his spring 2010 mainline, with the inclusion of the potent, deep red and full silhouettes. SILENT also includes pieces for women (which were displayed in their video installation). It was nice to see Doma’s ideas translate onto the female form, however women can easily pull off his looks for men."

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

Silent is nothing to write home about,it is almost like a high quality gap. Very bland,very basic,very simple. Which i suppose was the idea for it.
                I shall try and upload the look book images soon.
                Although the one bag does look fairly interesting.
                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

from my understanding there was not much related to the Silent project shown in NYC, those two (poor) pictures are of the SS10 collection.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                    Does anyone got pictures? I´ve seen some but I don´t got them on my own computer
                    ... new line called SILENT " Silent Products are the result of a conscientious, ecologically friendly and transparent production process. W...

A bunch of nice pics from all the collections, including the very first ones. Thanks to Oki-Ni.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
                      here are a few pics from Je Suis Amy

"Damir Doma presented a preview of his collaboration with Paper Rain, entitled SILENT, at Soho Grand, where supporters of Doma were able to view his latest work in a casual atmosphere. In addition to mannequin displays, there was a supplementary video installation.

The collaboration sort of piggy-backed what Doma did for his spring 2010 mainline, with the inclusion of the potent, deep red and full silhouettes. SILENT also includes pieces for women (which were displayed in their video installation). It was nice to see Doma’s ideas translate onto the female form, however women can easily pull off his looks for men."
                      Welcome to Scoute blog circa September 09.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ultimaratio
                        • Aug 2009

Oki-ni has pre-order in:

Maybe it's me, but is the price-point a little steep? What's the comp. on the $810 jersey t-shirt?

Comment

• Johnny
                          • Sep 2006

100%scam

Comment

• mononon
                            • Sep 2009

man, i love damir doma as much as the next guy, but prices have been more than doubling over the past seasons!
                            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              100%scam
                              bwahhahah i love this , when i browsed thru those preorder pieces i saw a jacket i drooled over since i saw ss10 then i saw the price and was like hale noooo

Comment

• editevening
                                • Nov 2008

ya i'm sure a lot of people will be eager to snap up that $800 over-sized jersey T.
                                #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎