Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

the longer cut of the blazers this season looks great on you taller blokes T, wish I could pull it off but afraid I'm definitely too short haha.

Comment

• croatoan
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
      ^Excellent. Which one is that (either from runway, showroom or pre-order)?
      That one is 315CUM7.

I must say this collection is perhaps one of my absolute favourites from Julius. There is so much variety to allow for a range of extremities depending on the day, personality, or taste. I really don't think there is a single piece which I truly do not like. There are a few pieces [such as the super tall boots] which I question in ridiculousness, but I feel they still have a place and I am glad they exist on whatever level.

I cannot predict my financial situation when the collection ships so I couldn't go crazy, but I did go ahead and put in a personal order for a few items; the super long wool melton coat, slim gray boots, and the classic t-shirts in purple and black.
      Last edited by croatoan; 02-27-2010, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

^ very fuckn nice , i kinda want that long wool coat also .

i love this collection alot also and was surprised to read all the initial dislike for it when this thread started

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
          I cannot predict my financial situation when the collection ships so I couldn't go crazy, but I did go ahead and put in a personal order for a few items; the super long wool melton coat, slim gray boots, and the classic t-shirts in purple and black.
          how is the fit on the cotton/cashmere tees T? I had a few of them from FW08 but would have preferred them to be a bit slimmer.

Comment

• croatoan
            • Jul 2007

Fit is standard for those. Sampled size 2 was good but size 1 would have also been no problem. I just went ahead and ordered the t-shirts in size 2 because I like the extra length and don't mind a more relaxed fit.

Comment

• anatomicut
              • Jun 2009

oops.
              jusy check this thread.
              well nice and interesting.
              infact i don,t like too commercial japanese collection.
              yes i know fashion is more commercial thing than art.
              but for me it,s too goth-looking
              and over-designed.-just my tastes.

Comment

• Mikael
                • Feb 2009

Some photoshoot from slamxhype which are supposed to be SS 10 but are actually FW 10/11 (or both mixed?):

-- Mikael

Comment

• autograph
                  • Mar 2010

Julius SS10 collection

Hi guys, we are huge Julius fans here at Autograph in England. Check out our collection at www.autographmenswear.com. Our SS10 collection has just arrived, and we have just bought out AW10. Let us know what you think. Thanks.

Comment

• BSR
                    • Aug 2008

Thanks for posting these Mikael (even if the photos' styling is, well...). I must say Julius FW10 is next level of temptation: leathers' sleeves have finally become longer and slimmer, the bodies seem still sharp but longer too, and the style (very reminiscent of the great fencing jackets from FW05/07) is freed from the multiple zips. To me, all these features are definitely improvements over recent collections. And look: as the knitwear/draperies look more and more destroyed, the leathers are becoming softer and cleaner, making the whole Julius thing very coherent.

My only concern is about snaps along the central zip on the jut and cowl neck jackets, I remember some of us that went to the showroom saying those snaps were a bit too visible.
                    Last edited by BSR; 08-11-2010, 06:51 AM.
                    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                      Thanks for posting these Mikael (even if the photos' styling is, well...). I must say Julius FW10 is next level of temptation: leathers' sleeves have finally become longer and slimmer, the bodies seem still sharp but longer too, and the style (very reminiscent of the great fencing jackets from FW05/07) is freed from the multiple zips. To me, all these features are definitely improvements over recent collections. And look: as the knitwear/draperies look more and more destroyed, the leathers are becoming softer and cleaner, making the whole Julius thing very coherent.

My only concern is about straps along the central zip on the jut and cowl neck jackets, I remember some of us that went to the showroom saying these straps were a bit too visible.
                      You don't like the Harlequin cover photo style?
                      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• BSR
                        • Aug 2008

I'd like to find where these painted walls are. Want to start a floral waywt session to celebrate Spring. Please PM me if you know something.
                        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• honestly, julius releases far too many awesome garments for me to keep up. they just make me end up feeling like shit for not affording them all. i found 15 pieces i'd LOVE to own and wear every single day, just from this collection. it annoys me.

Comment

• Enaml
                            • Apr 2009

I dunno... I actually like the styling in these shoots. It's nice to see that julius can be worn in ways other than blackblackblack, as much as I appreciate it. I'd be interested in a runway presentation similar to the styling here.
                            How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• stereophobic
                              • Aug 2009

Styling adds another dimension to the nihilism of the runaway shows and suits the types of models they used for the shoot more. I liked the second picture a lot actually - that mix of orange and rust goes along with the Julius concept.
                              An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                                I dunno... I actually like the styling in these shoots. It's nice to see that julius can be worn in ways other than blackblackblack, as much as I appreciate it. I'd be interested in a runway presentation similar to the styling here.
                                Maybe, but I am sure Horikawa is throwing up looking at this.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎