X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereophobic
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Raw View Post
    No worries, retail is 35,700 yen. I like them too, would make the best beater sneakers imo
    Not quite sure about that seam going across the ankle, would be an instakop for me at that price if there wasn't. Time will tell though!
    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Might not be too noticable when worn, also jeans would cover it. But yeah time will tell. Probably a bit too similar to my triple buckles for me to cop though...

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

the seam is there because they have a backzip. would prefer it if they had the slimmer profile of the siva collaboration sneakers, those are a tad chunky for my taste.

Comment

• does anyone know if it's possible to do a pre-order on id heart through hide-san?

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

^ it most certainly is.

Comment

• stereophobic
              • Aug 2009

Heirloom, pre-orders have also opened up on www.offside-web.com so you can try that if ID Heart doesn't work.

D do you have any idea what pants are those on http://www.offside-web.com/shop/shop...ey=1&popup=yes ?

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

N I'd hazard a guess that they're the "bending trousers" (317PAM2) that were on ID Heart when they were taking preorders for all pieces. same cut as these, just in cotton kersey fabric.

Comment

• stereophobic
                  • Aug 2009

cheers D, they weren't posted in this thread.

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

I have to say I'm kind of dismayed to see Julius using the Bauhaus album cover design on their t-shirts. Just dips a bit too far into pop culture for my tastes, especially with images that are all over the mall and hot topic these days.

I know Unknown Pleasures was done to death by Raf and a few other designers (OK, a LOT of designers) but I still don't get it.

I really dig the bordeaux color on the tees though and the staples and basics are all solid per usual. Just don't know about those printed tees.
                    Originally posted by mizzar
                    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by JoniF
                      I wonder how these have been treated:
                      I can only assume they have been tarred to achieve a serious and dark philosophical-religious effect Julius guns for.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• .steve
                        • Jan 2009

anyone know whats the difference between the 307CUM30 tee's and the ones produced in last years mid-summer collection?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                          • Mar 2007

Would love to see fit pics of those sneakers.

Damien, have you handled them before?

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

Steve besides the fabric (the new ones are rayon jersey rather than modal silk jersey) and the bordeaux colour probably nothing. some higher res pics here.

they're not in store yet Y and I'm not in japan. ;) the steer reverse leather does looks the same as the siva collab sneakers I had though so they'd be very sturdy and quite rigid with a coarse finish.

Comment

• .steve
                              • Jan 2009

thanks for the quick reply D, looks like I won't be picking them up as I got 1 of each color from last year.

Comment

• croatoan
                                • Jul 2007

They had one of the sneakers out at their office when I saw the MA SS2010 collection last fall. I don't remember the stitching but it may have been a earlier sample or I could just be remembering incorrectly. Either way, the leather was like the old Siva collaboration sneakers. Tough and rigid.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎