Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • droogist
    • Sep 2006

^ I think the fact that the text is perfectly aligned and legible despite its placement is indicative of suberb construction.

Comment

• ronin
      Banned
      • Dec 2009

^ I agree. It's true it highlights just how much work and thought went into conceiving this garment and putting it together. I'm curious about the process used here, looks interesting, I honestly whish to learn more about it.
      But why choosing a print so... visible? I still don't think the cheesy newspaper print and clashing colours were necessary.

That's what I mean when I say it draws attention away from the construction, I see a giant mess that hurts my eyes and it doesn't make me want to look more closely, and when I look more closely I have trouble concentrating because there's just too much going on, it scatters my eyes all over the place. Maybe something more sober could have been used to achieve the same effect.
      Also, I shiver at the thought that this print is very probably going to be an inspiration for mainstream fashion next winter, since it's the most obvious and easiest characteristic to copy.
      Last edited by ronin; 03-08-2010, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎