X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yffet
    • Aug 2009

Thx for those gorgeous pictures BSR.

It seems that those moto and rider jackets have a shorter body lengh than previous collection.(cf last picture)
    Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BSR View Post

BTW I heard at the showroom that the moto collar won’t come into production, but I’d like to get confirmation of that.
      Thanks BSR for the report and pics.

And please please tell me you're kidding about the non-production of the moto collar!!!

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

no acid, i'm not kidding ... but i might be wrong, i'm not 100% positive.
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Nostromo
          • Jan 2010

After your description of the moto it would be such a letdown if they wouldn't produce it. Texture (from what I can judge) and cut look quite perfect.
          Some questions at the end: Is the leather on the high collars a lot thicker than on the jackets you described?
          And what's about the actual length of the jackets? I mean you've written that the high collars are longer, but how long are they? I'm asking, because I'm not the tallest fella (around 5'8'').

Edit: at the Anarchy tee

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

Thanks a lot for this BSR, really appreciate the review! Makes me really want to get a feel of this 'summery' leather..

I prefer the FW rider in comparison to this SS11 design as the zip configuration in addition to the collar work is a bit...much. Zips look much better on the more clean moto.

I hope the print tees don't go into production..

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

excellent, looking forward to this!

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

showroom review: leathers (part 2)

Here are the high collar jackets. They are all made of a more robust, heavy, thick lamb, similar to the Fall/Winter editions, with the paneled leather.

The asymetrical high collar (which is symmetrical when open!) is a new design, slightly reminiscent of the FW05 rider that merz owns (with the full zip).

On the fit pics, you can see that the torso is much longer.
                pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

showroom review: leathers (part 3)

The symmetrical high collar is somehow between the classic jut neck cut and the new cowl neck that appeared first in FW10. It comes in two sorts of black,

a classic black…

…and a distressed faded black that has brownish shades.

pix

Comment

• MikeN
                    • Nov 2007

Patiently waiting for the pièce de résistance of this collection...

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

The asymmetrical cowl neck leather is the most impressive and the most versatile jacket of the set. The originality come from an inside wire which is on the top of the collar and allows you to sculpt the collar shape the way you prefer

Closed – grey version

half-closed – black version

open – red version

Fit pics:

And some collar variations:

pix

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

BSR, you only mentioned the underwire for the asymmetrical cowl neck...does that mean it's not present in the other 2 high collars?

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

it's not

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Thanks so much BSR. IMO the asymetrical high collar jacket beats them all, preferably in grey. It looks simpler than the cowl neck and looks much better when closed. The best look of the cowl neck is halfway closed.

Comment

• casem
                              • Sep 2006

Thanks BSR and all the French crew for your pictures and reviews.

I'm not a big leather freak, but damn Julius makes me want a leather soooo bad. The asymmetrical cowl neck is some serious business and seems like it could work as a winter jacket as well. The open red look is badass. Fingers crossed that riches fall upon me before this stuff comes out. Still, as impressive as these are, I think the current S/S one that Faust and Mikenouveau have is probably more versatile. I wonder if the cowl would eventually become annoying and burdensome if this was your go-to jacket.
                              music

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

thanks BSR, amazing photos. is there any difference in the weight or texture of the leather used for the symmetrical high collar or is it merely the colour?
                                Originally posted by BSR View Post
                                no acid, i'm not kidding ... but i might be wrong, i'm not 100% positive.
                                I think instead of not being produced the moto is simply not included in the main collection, rather it would be part of the second spring-summer collection that Julius always produces. would be a shame for them not to produce their first true summer weight leather jacket, the leather looks so silky and buttery soft.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎