• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Undercover Women's FW11 - Paris

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I am very much relieved to see Takahashi's singularity and quirkiness come back here.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Jun got his groove back!!!

by no means my favourite collection, but so much better than the last couple of seasons.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• droogist
                    • Sep 2006

It's solid, so in that respect it's nice to see him back on track. There's a lot of references to previous collections here, and at first I thought this was something of a greatest hits. Then I read the style.com review, which quotes Jun as saying: "It's for women, very sophisticated and feminine. What women want to wear." Now that he mentions it, it kind of does look like he'd studied a bunch of streetstyle blogs and then made his own versions of the most popular outfits (e.g., the look with the jeans and blazer, the one with the bateau top, and the shearling). I don't mean this critically; I think that this might actually be the concept behind this collection. If I'm not mistaken he's done something similar before with S/S 2007, which was an Undercover interpretation of Parisian chic. In any case the results are good so I'm not complaining.
                    Last edited by droogist; 03-04-2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• rider
                      eyes of the world
                      • Jun 2009

its very inviting at first and then looking closer i really appreciate how interesting it is.
                      so far a season favorite, because i can wear it to work and go unnoticed, well, most of it at least.
                      the warm grey coat in post 2 is just beautiful.

Comment

• hamham3002
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        I am very much relieved to see Takahashi's singularity and quirkiness come back here.
                        amen to that!
                        i got the same feeling as droogist from the first look.. there are elements similar to the women fw10 from the 1st and 2nd set of pics.. (mainly the use of those pattern fabric on the jackets as well as the pairing of jeans and jacket.)
                        good collection over all.. hope Jun puts similar efforts back in the men's next time around.

Comment

• snafu
                          • Apr 2008

have to say like this; if i saw a girl wearing this it would make me turn and wonder.

what women buy this stuff ?

Comment

• edhohoho
                            • Jan 2011

I like a few of the jackets, the leather skirt, and that cat clutch/portfolio. Otherwise, there's not much that catches my eye.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

So, the other day I saw the documentary (which was nothing to write SZ about) that was shot during the making of this collection and I was sad to see that some of these pieces were ruined with this on the back...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎