• May 2008

Comment

• ahlefeldt
        • May 2008

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Hmmm, not very excited about this. Although some coats are pretty neat. It would work well for someone with a more I'm-just-a-regular-guy style, like scott.m or Johnny.

I think it's said that virtually everyone has dropped Undercover in NYC though.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Although slightly kitschy, I would like that pocketed scarf for practical reason. The rest is kinda meh.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

this is a lil bit boring . some nice things here n there but overall im like nahhh . if im gonna drop 1500 - 2k on a coat i want it to look better than just some puffy thing with a fur trim . shit im lookin at the trousers here and the cotton looks gimp as hell kinda like that cheap ass cotton you mite find at such places like turban outfitters . nooooooooo maam

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

agreed, not very exciting, but more cohesive than the last couple of seasons.

on a second look, I do think that there are some pieces that would look more interesting in person.

also, please put pictures on separate rows, its not difficult.

this:

[ IMG].......[/ IMG]

[ IMG].......[/ IMG]

instead of this:

[ IMG].......[/ IMG][ IMG].......[/ IMG][ IMG].......[/ IMG]

only some browsers will do it automatically, some display the pictures in a horizontal line so you need to scroll sideways.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

First weird thing that struck me was how being an AW collection, majority of the bottoms pictured above were cropped. Wouldnt that be more appropriate for a SS collection?

Of course, the pictures above probably do not show the entire collection, but thats still alot of cropped pants for an AW collection.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

That's Jun's signature though. I have a pair of cropped pants by him from a FW season.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

I was thinkin the same. Totally not my style but as a wearable everyday look this works very well. I can see 30% of shoreditch in this. Pricepoint aside of course , I have no idea how much this retails for.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Too much. But yeah, I could see this fitting into Hostem lineup pretty well.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• carphology
                          • Feb 2011

There’s attention to detail, functional aspects, and this pulls over as urban utilitarian wear. That’s all great, but I wonder how much Jonio actually sells. He tries to keep some of his aesthetics while pushing this idea of technological urbanwear. But for a man who has GISM and other punk posters all over his wall, his recent collections have sure been sterile and completely lack any nostalgia. I question where this fits with UNDERMAN and his women AW11.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I think he just grew out of the whole punk phase. Look at what he wears now - it's not Jonio from 5-10 years ago. And that's Ok. Still, undoubtedly the best stuff he's produced were in those years. I too wonder how much of this sells, because it now basically competes with Visvim and other Japanese fancy outdoor gear, which is probably less expensive.

P.S. I also love the look Eternal reposted.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I'd imagine it still sells plenty in Japan, the style you mentioned is so popular there and people are willing to pay for both the quality and the name, hence why Visvim is constantly raising prices. there aren't that many UC retailers in europe or the US at the moment though, and even those stockists usually have a pretty limited selection.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎