• Show
Clear All
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

Video I shot of the finale:

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

^ ahhhhhhh very nice i didnt realize those blazers and dress shirts had that sheer lace gauze thing over it . at 1st i thought it was just a print but when i watched those guys turn around i could see the light colored short sleeve shirt underneath the black lace . goin on my must buy list next feb . god i love this collection , soooo much good shit here . does rei still design this line or is someone else head designer for homme+ and reports to her ?

Comment

• orphée
        • Apr 2008

I like the use of off-white in this collection, particularly the double-breasted jacket with the wild shoulder straps and flaps (set off with yellowish buttons) and the wide white cropped trousers in the same look. The fabric on this combination looks being rather thick for spring/summer, however. Would love to see and feel it in person.

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

i want this immediately

love the burstin seams at sides like all the stuffing is falling out , and the interestin collar

Comment

• nekrophile
            • May 2011

Another nice collection from Rei. The cuts are mostly familiar but the fabrics, patterns, and choice of materials really sell the collection. The lace pieces are fantastic... Love the shoes too.

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

guess it just depends on what one prefers style wise , even among my friends who get into high fashion only a handful really like cdg enough to buy it and wear it . some like to admire it and the rest fuckin haaaate it . ive heard stuff from them like" god this is a mess wtf do u see in this ? " i really love that its not too pretty , altho on the other hand i dont really like lots of shreddy shreds and distressing on my clothes either . cdg sometimes is like a puzzle where if u put the rite garments together u can come up with an awesome fit

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                • Sep 2009

there's a lot of good garments in here but for some reason the socks really caught my attention - sometimes it's just the littlest details (like the organge buttons...) that take something from good to extra special
                http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Williebabzan
                  • Jul 2008

I've always liked CDG, but this season just makes me droool. Amazing indeed, jackets, shoes, pants to the little things like the socks. I think it's very clean tooo. Not to much of anything. Spot on for meee

Comment

• Icarium
                    • Oct 2010

Really like the shirting especially the one peaking out in the left look 2 posts above.

The crowns are pretty pimp too in the best possible sense for that word.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎