• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rider
    eyes of the world
    • Jun 2009

Y3 Womens S/S 2012 - New York

new york was a pitfall of overdone color for colors sake, but then there was y3...its pretty fantastic.
    does this remind anyone of y's? its y's x 3
    Attached Files
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

It is very Y's, isn't it? Well done. Predictably, I like the women's better than the men's.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

this is so nice; i especially like the black hoodie with the long plaid shorts. it's hardly fashion, but still something i could live in on the weekends.

i never get around to really inspecting this stuff in person tho, and the bits and pieces i do see never seem to measure up to the runway.

thanks for posting, rider.
      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
        this is so nice; i especially like the black hoodie with the long plaid shorts. it's hardly fashion, but still something i could live in on the weekends.

i never get around to really inspecting this stuff in person tho, and the bits and pieces i do see never seem to measure up to the runway.

thanks for posting, rider.
        my reaction exactly.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

this looks nice, but on the racks Y3 seems to be quirky takes on tracksuits and sneakers. apparently they want to mimic Y's or mainline Yohji, but I don't know if the people buying Y-3 are looking for that.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kagitsune
            • Nov 2010

I thought it was a nice step up from the previous collections... closer to what I'd like Y-3 to be... Yohji I can run around in. :)

Still can't get over the insect shoes they do every season... -_-;
            Originally posted by Yohji Yamamoto, on his second Paris show
            From the next collection it became a war. I didn't want a war but too much attack made me fight.' And you are a good fighter, I say, referring to his black belt in karate. 'I am,' he nods.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎