• Dec 2006

Comment

• mike
        • Dec 2006

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

This was very good, obviously referencing Helmut Lang, but at least it's a good reference for a designer who is struggling to find his own voice.

Between this and Mugler, it is amazing to see the staying power of Helmut Lang.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• andrew
            • Sep 2009

/\ lets not forget mr. Wang (well we could try) for the helmut references.

Real mixed feelings about this some nice looks and some bizarre ones, plus a few that just dont seem to fit:

did this guy just wander through the wrong door: styling, attitude, clothes and model all seem out of place?

This on the otherhand i love. It's probably seperate pieces but i really hope its a kangaroo pouch jumpsuit.

Edit: i see now: its straps coming around the shirt, not a flap for the lid of a messenger bag

Comment

• mike
              • Dec 2006

overall i think its a step in the right direction considering last season. i'm surprised he went in a direction very similar to his ss07 collection. however, it would have been better with more tailored wear, but there are still some dope pieces to be seen. for some reason the male models which are cast always look off in his clothing, with the exception of this one

which also happens to be my favorite look. but i love all white.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎