• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Sacai Women's S/S 2012 - Paris

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Yes, I am not sure why they decided to do a runway show. Their strength is in the details and fabrics, but not in putting together a vision.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

i dont know i think she is gaining strides. she compliments full with fitted better than most. contradictions, pretty with hardware.

Comment

• rebenka
              • Jan 2011

I agree, Abe has most always included binaries and collocations as integral characteristics in her collections, I love how she's done it in previous collections taking a "deconstructed construction" approach on traditional pieces, and some of her knitwear is so amazing it looks like what sheep would look like if they ever took it upon themselves to become rockstars in the 80's.... I especially love the contrast of the kind of peacock coloured layered shirt with the straight checkered black and white skirt in the last pic of the third post. And considering she trained with kawakubo and Junya I'd say she's found a pretty good happy medium between restrained and wearable clothes that still celebrate the Japanese "avant-garde" (I know, I hate using that word too but I mean it in it's traditional sense) innovation. Not a strong runway show but a pretty decent collection, i'd agree.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎