• Show
Clear All
  • liamjiang
    • Sep 2011

sure won't!

Comment

• gren
      • Feb 2011

I totally thought this was just a joke or a set for his new music video. This is actually gonna hit the market? i hope high end retailers are smart enough to reject carrying this garbage.

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

how was this recieved by the larger critics? from what i can see of the loan comments is he tried to buy his way into paris fashion week and fell flat for just that reason. who wants to work for it when you can just take out loans?

Comment

• aussy
          • Jul 2011

NY Times was completely dismissive of it

Comment

• _yoo
            • Jul 2011

Just came across this NYT article in 2008, and this quote:

Mr. West has announced that he wants to take time off from his music career and intern at a fashion house. Preferably, Louis Vuitton or Raf Simons.

“I was blown away from the planet when he told me,” said Mr. Simons, by phone from Antwerp, Belgium. “I know he’s very serious about this — I don’t take it as a joke — but how can I imagine him being my intern? It’s a very extreme situation.”

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

The only thing I like in this collection, by Kanye West, there are the models even if one got something wrong with her breast.

Comment

• kuriz
                • Nov 2010

Putting aside the love for all black clothes I still feel that there's something odd about the whole thing. Theres a piece here and there that could be considered alright but as a whole its not really touching anything. The models are really good looking though :-) more beautiful than "special" which for me is a good thing

Comment

• kuugaia
                  • Feb 2010

^ Kanye can pick his women, I'll give him that much. But alas, even the hottest women in the world couldn't sell the shit he put out on the floor.

I still like that one black hoodie though, minus the print.

Comment

• ngoa
                    • Oct 2009

the print on that said hoodie is inspired by nigo from bathing ape.
                    kanye always wore the "tiger-face" hoodie by bape.
                    Remember the Bape Tiger hoodie Kanye was rocking in the Bape lookbook? Well, Sunday it was released at the Bape store in Aoyama to the delight of a crowd of over 1400 people. The full zip sweatshirt displaying the tiger on the hood gained hype when pictures starting surfacing on the net several months ago. Image: Bape Blog / Day / Kogepan @ Bapetalk2

models are nice but the rest....
                    that fur-parachute-backpack is completely wtf

Comment

• ATS
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                      The only thing I like in this collection, by Kanye West, there are the models even if one got something wrong with her breast.
                      Why you continue saying that? You never seen breasts before? they're about as perfect as they get...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎