Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arcane
    • Jul 2008

Are there any memeber on the forums who could act as proxy for a russian online store?
    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

Okay cool, cheers for the piece of mind guys.

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

anyone have ever charged fees for using Paypal payment at Atelier?
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• calv
          • May 2009

yeah..

Comment

• eckblk
            • Mar 2010

How does the fedex custom fees work? Am I going have to cut the delivery guy a check or do I get a invoice in the mail? I have a boots coming from Lazzari.

Comment

• merkuri
              • Sep 2009

not to sound like a dick but does most of europe work? antonioli and apartment haven't replied to my emails in 6 days.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

re: Fedex, I believe they send you a bill afterwards.

Antonioli is always slow, I'd send the inquiry again after a couple of days. have no experience with Apartment.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Castor
                  • Nov 2009

I can't understand why Antonioli has a website and an email contact if they don't bother to respond to inquiries. Nice pics tho.
                  Originally posted by DRRRK
                  The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• sshum88
                    • Dec 2007

/\ I think most bricks and mortars (regardless of location) are not really setup for online purchases. It is likely the same people who are servicing customers in the store that are also given responsibility for monitoring and responding to email inquiries/orders.
                    Originally posted by eat me
                    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                      Anybody have any troubles with Deutsche Post (Darklands/Komakino postage)? My item is meant to be headed here to Australia but its status been stuck at 'inward office of exchange USA' for like 5 days now. Do they just not update their tracking often or is it really still there?
                      I had the same problem. The package arrived after 86 days and a lot of emails to Deutshe Post. If it hasn't changed after the weekend, I suggest you send them an email. The form is buried someone on their website.

Comment

• Torchiere
                        • May 2009

Heh, so much for German efficiency.

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

^^ All good A, I recieved the package today and boy was the feeling sweet. Lol. Received it a total of 7 working days after it was sent from Germany to Aus. 86 days...man that is freaking crazy. I hope that item wasn't expensive or you would of just been killing yourself .

Though it is a bit stupid that you pay for tracking and it barely 'tracks' it..

Comment

• ES3K
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                            (...) Though it is a bit stupid that you pay for tracking and it barely 'tracks' it..
                            DHL tracking doesn't really work. I don't look at it because it makes me nervous. But shipping itself is ultra reliable, IMHO. UPS tends to loose my merchandise and once even managed deliver it to someone with the same last name but in a city 100 miles away. #1 is Fedex for me, that's one reason why I love Luisaviaroma.

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

Just wanted to share an interesting exchange from a trip to the USPS today.
                              I was shipping something off to Australia and had already paid for the shipping and everything...basically had to drop it off.
                              The guy looked at it and then he looked at me and said, 'So this isn't something you sold on Ebay?'

Long, awkward silence.

Me: "Um, why would you suggest that?"
                              Him: "Because you have multiple packages and this is marked as a 'gift.'"
                              Me: "It is a gift. That's why it's marked as a gift"

Another awkward silence.

Him: "So this is a friend of yours in Australia?"
                              Me: "It most certainly is. Would you like me to introduce you to him or something?"

Him: "I don't appreciate the smart remarks."
                              Me: "I don't appreciate being treated as some kind of criminal when I'm your customer."

(At this point, he just kept staring at me over his glasses.)

Me: "Hey, what's the number where I can call in a complaint about service?"
                              So I got the station code and the complaint number.

Before I left, I said, "So the USPS is losing billions of dollars per year and you guys are chasing people away as fast as you can. Is that it?"
                              He didn't say anything after I asked for the complaint number.

"Alright, then. FedEx will be glad to take my business from now on. I have a lot of 'friends' who live all around the world. Have a nice day."

So basically the USPS system is failing miserably. They're planning to discontinue Saturday delivery because they're hemorrhaging money and less and less people are using their services.
                              In the meantime, the USPS are trying to play Inspector Gadget and for what? To be rude to the few customers that are keeping them going?

Fuck these guys. I never hope for someone to lose their job but if you do your job like shit and treat your customers like they're guilty of something until proved innocent, sometimes you get what you ask for.

OK. End of rant. Just had to share the story since the USPS has been in the news so much recently.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• munch
                                • Aug 2008

that certainly is a horror story. I've never had a problem with the swedish postal service. DHL and FedEx are great too

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎