• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Wallets

Is there no wallet thread? If so, my bad.

Anyway, curious to hear what wallets y'all is totin'. I've been using the standard CDG which I find decent. Fits in my back pocket and has a spot to keep coins. Whenever I pull it out though, I'm often complimented on my "change purse".

I also basically ruin every pair of pants I own by keeping it in my back pocket...but if left in my bag or jacket, I always feel insecure.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

I just carry a change purse that's small enough to store in my front pocket. Too bad my Greek ID is almost 5 x 2 inches big, so I can't store it = I forget it on all the wrong occasions, e.g. going out drinking w friends.

But yeah, I like your wallet. And I hate classic wallets with no coin compartment. What are you supposed to do with them?

Isaac Reina comes to mind.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• ian+
      • Dec 2011

Porsche Design black leather, a bit big but very comfortable, I have it the last six years.
      ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
        I just carry a change purse that's small enough to store in my front pocket. Too bad my Greek ID is almost 5 x 2 inches big, so I can't store it = I forget it on all the wrong occasions, e.g. going out drinking w friends.

But yeah, I like your wallet. And I hate classic wallets with no coin compartment. What are you supposed to do with them?

Isaac Reina comes to mind.
        DD seems to have been "inspired" *ducks* by the CDG...only slightly askew:

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Oasis
          • Apr 2011

I've got an old MMM wallet. Exact same shape as the picture but in a sort of dirty beige suede colour. It's pretty beat but serves me well. Had it a while now.
          Originally posted by christianef
          u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

I've been using this balenciaga for a few years:

but i just switched to this a******** w***

my style may not directly reflect the fact that i like to smoke cock, but my wallets certainly do

Comment

• galia
              • Jun 2009

I have this exact Sruli Recht whalet

I put my coins in something that looks like this

not the most convenient system, but it suits me fine. I don't like bulky wallets, because you end up keeping too much stuff in them and then this happens:

Comment

• CHRIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2006

the sruli recht is gorgeous. what season is it from?

Comment

seasonless.

Comment

• CHRIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006

oh. so like, i don't have to worry about the fact that i'm broke right now cause it'll always be available?

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

maybe not in that colour, but pretty much, yeah

Comment

• tigo
                        • May 2009

I have the horse leather version, one-piece, no seams, hold together by a rivet, awesome

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by JoniF
                          I always keep my wallet in an internal coat pocket. The pickpocketing in this video is the main point; everything else is just for show:
                          I've seen this guy have a brief conversation with 3 other men and walk away with all their wristwatches and neckties!

Comment

• Czx
                            • Feb 2011

Using a simple cheapish black leather wallet so far. Would love to get a ma+ medium or large wallet one day but I can't push myself to pay more for a wallet than I will carry in it. Aside from the fact that I tend to end up randomly drunk from time to time and I'm too sure I will lose my wallet one of those days.
                            néant
                            Last.FM paranoia
                            Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                            0 > ∞

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

I carry a dirty white Jean Paul Gaultier women's wallet that I had bought for my wife as a gift when she was still my fiancee

I bought it on here from a fellow member, she didn't use it much so i decided to use it myself...........i am not too big on mens wallets because I don't like arraying anything in my back pockets or any pocket for that matter, which is kinda weird cause I love clothes with lots of pockets,

I like Sruli's wallets,
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎