X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksoner
    • Jan 2024

EA Sports FC 24: How to vote for Team of the Year

Team of the Year voting is now live in EA Sports FC 24.
    Every year, developer Electronic Arts holds a Team of the Year voting event in EA Sports FC. Of course, EA Sports FC 24 is no exception, and on January 8, the team began voting for the best men's and women's teams of the year. This is the first time women have competed in Ultimate Team, and it's also the first time these players have been given their own vote, making this a landmark year for the women's game. Unfortunately, you can't simply log into EA Sports FC 24 and vote easily. If you want to join in on the festivities, you'll need to visit EA's website. Of course, you can also view more information on IGGM.

As mentioned, voting begins on January 8th. Voting ends on January 15th, and the team will launch in Ultimate Team starting on January 19th. This gives you plenty of time to vote for your team. This is a very simple process. All you need to do is head to EA's official website for the event and click on the button for the men's or women's team. From there, you'll find cards for all the nominees that you can add to the ballot.

You will choose a goalkeeper, four defenders, three midfielders and three forwards. It's worth noting that voting is based on a player's natural position, meaning someone like Federico Chiesa will be listed as a midfielder, although he can play on both the right and left. This may lead to some weird situations, but it will all work out in the end. If you want to get these best lineups, then you must have a lot of FC 24 Coins. If you don't have enough gold coins, then I suggest you buy them on IGGM. There are many other EA FC 24 strategy and news, come and take a look.​

FC 24 Coins for sell
  • Cummings
    • Jan 2024

Well done! You provided a very comprehensive and useful tutorial on how to vote for the EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Team of the Year, a fantastic and thrilling occasion. I was impressed by your thorough and practical suggestions. I will surely heed your recommendations and vote for my preferred players. Thank you for offering this information.
    retro bowl

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎