Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

Lucky they fit... will only buy if 100% certain on them item and size.
    when i asked for measurements, they did state they do not do measurements.

Comment

• Osseovs
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by snafu View Post
      Lucky they fit... will only buy if 100% certain on them item and size.
      when i asked for measurements, they did state they do not do measurements.
      That seemed to be the case with me as well. I just gave them my measurements instead, and they suggested to me what they felt was the appropriate size, which I suppose is a gamble in itself, but it did end up working out, luckily.

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Osseovs View Post
        That seemed to be the case with me as well. I just gave them my measurements instead, and they suggested to me what they felt was the appropriate size, which I suppose is a gamble in itself, but it did end up working out, luckily.
        For me, Estefania from Darklands provided measurements even when I haven't asked for them (since I've read their rules) and Campbell expressed his opinion based on my measurements which size should I buy (he was off though lol).

Comment

• Linhlev
          • May 2014

Originally posted by snafu View Post
          I have had great dealings with LN-CC, their deliver has slow down by one day since the Italians took over iv noticed..... but never a single problem, not even in busy sale periods.

Ummm kinda akward to say but had great service from darklands recently.
          I'm looking for some stuff on Darklands such some RO garments because for some reason the price is surprising a lot cheaper than RO flagship here in NYC. However, I have read some really bad threads about Darklands 2 years ago, have no clue how are they doing right now.

Comment

• guardimp
            • Jun 2010

Just don't try returning stuff to them, and don't ask for measurements. Other than that they are quite nice.

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

I get measurements from them all the time. They don't feel that this is an accurate way to choose sizing but I like the reassurance. And I always give them my height and weight. Between the two I haven't been let down yet.

Comment

• david s
                • Jul 2010

I think LN-CC is just some bumps they are working out, didn't want to give the impression I wouldn't buy from them again. I had a nice back and forth with their customer service & said they were going to work on shipping issues. They still do better and more adventurous buys than 95% of the stores existing so still want to support them.

Darklands... alas no comment
                It's absolutely Hedious!
                shy poser

Comment

• bukka
                  • Sep 2011

Great service from pn/p store. The guy was very helpful and prompt to offer to try different pieces. They had a massive choice of guidi and layer-0 (the shoes from l-0 looked like they can be worn for a century, at least).
                  I highly recommend them.
                  Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• BodyDouble
                    • Jan 2014

Just wanted to do an update on LNCC as i've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them since my last post and they've gotten much much better now (They even include the thick store boxes in every order!). It looks like they're working more closely with the italian warehouse now and the ship times have gotten much better. Sometimes it will take a day or so longer to ship since the italian warehouse has to ship something to the store or vice versa, but overall nothing major. Sometimes questions on certain items (Measurements, etc) would take long due to lack of communication with the italian warehouse but that also seems to have been taken care of. Much happier with everything and whole heartedly recommend LNCC!

Comment

• Landadel
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2014

I ordered some Rick from Tr̩s Bien not too long ago Рshipping (to Germany) was fast and they included a velvet-y hanger.

The eBay shop spenceclothing-italy is also quite nice and super fast (ordered on saturday, received my package on tuesday).

Comment

• shima
                        • Jan 2009

Gotta take my hat off to Marsèll with their lifetime guarantee on all their products. Had my footwear repaired twice by them for free. Best service I've experienced.

Comment

• kanne
                          • Jun 2009

Has anyone had any experiences with http://www.deliberti.it?

Comment

• Landadel
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2014

If you get lost and find yourself in Stuttgart, Germany, you might want to check out Horst Wanschura. I spent my rent there yesterday. The owner's friendly and helpful and they have a nice selection (Julius, BBS, CdG etc.), mainline Rick only for women though.
                            And then come visit me in my cardboard box.

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

hands down the consistently best customer service out of all online stores i've ever used (only ln-cc has been at the same level), is the one at NUMBER 3. http://number3store.com/

always super friendly communication, always very fast shipping, always very carefully and beautifully packed items... any question or concern i have ever had have been addressed perfectly, and although the number of brands is small (mainly cdgh+, raf, rick, archive cdg...), the buys are perfectly selected.

really, a 10/10 as far as shopping experiences go. if i could, i would only buy from them (and i really mean that). and now i've decided to share this gold with the rest of y'all.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Something to consider if you're buying from Hervia Bazaar...

I made a purchase there a few weeks ago, the package arrived on a monday while I was away for a couple of days and was signed for by my wife. I was able to try on the few things I got later that week, and during the weekend I e-mailed the store to let them know I'd like to return 2 items out of 4. They responded on monday with return shipping information, and I sent it back the same day, exactly a week after it had arrived. Shipping to the UK usually takes 3-4 days via priority airmail so I assumed it would be there during that week.

Yesterday, I got an e-mail where they said the return had arrived but it was beyond the 14 day "cooling off" period, hence why they can't provide me with a refund but offered an exchange or credit. I checked the tracking, and it had arrived back on day 15 counting from the day I received it, and the return shipping had taken 8 days instead of the usual 3-4. The tracking showed there was a delay within the UK but I don't know what it was.

I kindly let the store know that I had every intention to return it early and the delay was caused by the shipping, and that I hope they can be flexible considering the fact it was not severly late, but one single day late. I just got a reply that they will not honor this and refuse a refund. While I've had no other issues with them, and even though literally speaking it was late (by one day), this to me signals lack of flexibility and understanding/respect towards a returning customer.

For comparison, I've had a similar delay before with Antonioli, it was caused by the initial delivery to me being a bit slow which meant it arrived while I was travelling. in the end I think it got back to them 3 weeks after the arrival and they didn't hesitate at all to provide a refund. They might have other issues like slow e-mail response, but their flexibility felt respectful.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎