Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rei
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    what does that mean?
    Should've known someone was going to ask that. Not sure how I should've put it, but I got a few days to pay as I wasn't able to pay instantly at the time of the order. Considering it was my first time shopping there it was pretty nice of them.

Comment

• bukka
      • Sep 2011

Once again, top notch service from pn/p, friendly staff, helpful in every possible way, it's always a pleasure to have business with this store
      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• XXD
        • Nov 2014

Darklands Berlin, my experience

Firstly, I am new to posting on this site however i have visited often. If this post has been made in the wrong area, please move it

I am posting to let others know about the disappointing experience I have had ordering from the site darklandsberlin. I purchased an item from them after being told that the item (ring) was a certain size (via email they do not list sizes online.) When i received the item it was smaller, hence unwearable and I returned it. They have now said they will not refund the money, instead offering store credit (which is of no use to me), despite the return not being my fault (I had the ring measured, it was clearly smaller than stated.)

Am I being unreasonable to want money back, rather than the credit. I could understand if I had just changed my mind, but the issue was not my fault. Anyway i am posting this as a warning to others who wish to deal with darklands. I would like others perspectives and experiences

Comment

• brettwagg
          • Jan 2013

Your experience with them is not uncommon, and has happened to myself as well as quite a few other posters on this forum. In my case the sizing worked out in the end- don't know if it is possible to get a refund or not, other posters may have more insight.

Comment

• guardimp
            • Jun 2010

Considering they have said that if you ask them to follow European laws they will refuse to sell to you again I would assume you are out of luck.

Comment

• gregor
              • Oct 2014

You're not being unreasonable at all, darklands however is known for some less-than-stellar experiences. They're like the avant-garde State of Mind.

Comment

• XXD
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
                Considering they have said that if you ask them to follow European laws they will refuse to sell to you again I would assume you are out of luck.
                They say they will not refund out of the EU.

Comment

• mikemikemike
                  • Jun 2011

iv always read these unpleasant stories about the e shop, does this carry over to the brick and mortar shop? anyone have experience with that at all?

Comment

• byhand
                    • Dec 2011

I see that Campbell is still delivering stellar customer service.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by XXD View Post
                      They say they will not refund out of the EU.
                      Got a refund inside the EU, but can never order from them again. They put me on the blacklist since I requested a refund.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                        • May 2010

don't worry Campbell is reading this now and everyone that has anything negative to say about darklands is already banned...
                        I got banned for agreeing some of their policy is terrifying.

Comment

• Crowzer
                          • Feb 2011

Oh, there are still people buying stuff at Darkland ?

Comment

• nvsnli
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                            Oh, there are still people buying stuff at Darkland ?
                            I was just wondering why people bother to buy from a store like this?

Comment

• byhand
                              • Dec 2011

People buy from Campbell because he has terrific stock. Shopping at the store is not an unpleasant experience. The employees are helpful and knowledgeable, but shopping with him online is like playing Russian roulette.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                                • Oct 2009

I buy from Darklands many times and each time is almost flawless. Only thing that bugs me is the shipping to Asia. The tracking looked lost and missing for weeks but the parcels still came. Also, all the stuffs I purchase are smallest available so no problems on sizing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎