Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BodyDouble
    • Jan 2014

I wanted to give LN-CC a positive vote as the situation with my return to Italy has finally been resolved after it had been about a month of back and forth between Italy post and the warehouse, but Lucy was really great with communication and got everything taken care of. I went ahead and made another purchase and Lucy assured me that they are looking into new ways of dealing with the Italian warehouse.

Comment

• Mikevigar
      • Jan 2010

First time with Se7en, really pleased

Comment

• Scander
        • Jul 2013

I had an awesome experience with Holger from Hide-M. Fast communication and a lot of mails!

Comment

• Fenix
          • Aug 2010

Just wanted to give the guys at Idol Brooklyn some recognition for their outstanding service over the last year. These guys really go the extra mile. Fit pics, measurements, prompt and clean cross border shipments. By far, the best online shopping experience I've had.

Go check them out! They still have some outstanding pieces left from the fall sale too.

http://www.idolbrooklyn.com/collections/sale
          Originally posted by hausofblaq
          Grow up.

Comment

• Rick-A-Doodle
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
            Just wanted to give the guys at Idol Brooklyn some recognition for their outstanding service over the last year. These guys really go the extra mile. Fit pics, measurements, prompt and clean cross border shipments. By far, the best online shopping experience I've had.

Go check them out! They still have some outstanding pieces left from the fall sale too.

http://www.idolbrooklyn.com/collections/sale
            I came here to say the same thing. I went to Grey Market a couple months back and I'm glad they continued with a new venture. I went in with my friend Zach (Haider fan) and apparently they're picking it up next season. Selection is great; nothing too outlandish or boring. Alex was super nice, very talkative in a good way, and definitely knows his stuff. The Deepti pieces was great to see in person, especially the silver turtleneck and jacket. Wish I didn't spend all of my money at Barneys so I could've picked something up, but I'll be back hopefully!

Comment

• david s
              • Jul 2010

ID checks?

Just thought I would ask, anyone run into a retailer asking for scans of your ID and credit card after the fact?

Put in an order to Sneakerboy last week and sent them an email asking for ETA on delivery. Got a response saying that they need a scan of my ID and credit card. Sent them info, but with the majority of the digits on my card obfuscated.

Odd, especially since the charges cleared my account 5 days ago.
              It's absolutely Hedious!
              shy poser

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

yes i have. we've discussed this recently. most likely a requirement by their payment service provider, as an intermittent fraud check.

Comment

• david s
                  • Jul 2010

@Shucks, thx man

yeah i tried do some searches on Sneakerboy, I thought at one point they were a partner for a nano-second..

too many threads to plow through to get to the answer
                  It's absolutely Hedious!
                  shy poser

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                    • Dec 2012

Has anyone experience with Tabo ?
                    (tabostore.it)

thanks!

Comment

• 550BC
                      • Jan 2013

yeah they ship fast with my experience and received everything well within 2 working days and I'm in The Netherlands.
                      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                        yeah they ship fast with my experience and received everything well within 2 working days and I'm in The Netherlands.
                        thanks! I think I'm dealing with some technical difficulties on their side with their webpage then...
                        I bought something yesterday for which I received a confirmation email FOR THE PAYMENT ONLY but nothing confirming the order. I wrote them today and they told me they didn't receive anything from me (so they don't have track of my order) and that they didn't charge me. They told me I had to re-do the whole process of purchase again... which is now impossible because the webpage doesn't work well (I cannot register or complete the check-out because their system tells me it already has my email address registered and I cannot register it again... )

I decide to trust them, that they are not going to charge me twice... should I?

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

well that's very strange, if I were you try to get your money back first and if you received confirmation of payment it should be allright.. don't pay twice.
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• ian+
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
                            thanks! I think I'm dealing with some technical difficulties on their side with their webpage then...
                            I bought something yesterday for which I received a confirmation email FOR THE PAYMENT ONLY but nothing confirming the order. I wrote them today and they told me they didn't receive anything from me (so they don't have track of my order) and that they didn't charge me. They told me I had to re-do the whole process of purchase again... which is now impossible because the webpage doesn't work well (I cannot register or complete the check-out because their system tells me it already has my email address registered and I cannot register it again... )

I decide to trust them, that they are not going to charge me twice... should I?
                            tabo's website is probably the worst I have visited in a long time in terms of performance. The shop is legit, only flaw with my orders being the packaging (they didn't put any protective bugs in the box, they just threw the stuff). If you finally complete the transaction with them please remind them to redo their e-shop
                            ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                              The shop is legit, only flaw with my orders being the packaging (they didn't put any protective bugs in the box, they just threw the stuff).
                              careful what u wish for.....

Comment

• ian+
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                                careful what u wish for.....

sorry but all day i try to find bugs in code
                                ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀