Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoisyArmchair
    • Mar 2014

Copy/pasting from the thread I posted

"A large amount of money left my bank account to LN-CC today. I haven't made any purchases with them recently, this is clearly an error, who can I contact to undo this beyond the info@ln-cc?

It's run my bank account pretty far into the negative and I'm getting charges because of it.

Also I discovered this while trying to buy food.

I still have no food."

My thread got deleted and Faust told me to "use existing thread" but didn't specify which, I'm not sure if this is the right one.

Also lowrey told me call the number "on their fucking website", which I did but I only noticed the money had left my account this evening and they were shut.

I made a purchase with a debit/bank card back in December and that was the last time I logged into LN-CC I believe.

Oh and @ Darkbydesign, I had no food in the house because of family emergencies and I'd been away, I was trying to do my food shopping and discovered I couldn't buy anything. I've had low bank balance because a few shitty things came up at once including getting robbed so funds are quite low right now, of course I wouldn't consider buying anything from LN-CC when I have no money.

LN-CC seem to have stored my card details (including my CVV!?!) and put a charge through to it. I'm told this breaks PCI compliance so we'll see what they have to say about it.

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
      • Mar 2014

Oh just saw the small questions thread.

Comment

• sunny
        • Dec 2012

I was prepared to buy some items from Darksland.....asked for the price exl VAT for the payment. They told me the price which were higher than its displayed on the web. I asked for the clarification....they simply said the price was firm as they told me. I don't know why? I didn't buy anything finally. Feel werid

Comment

• rickandjulius
          • Feb 2014

They don't exactly have a stellar track record for online ordering anyway. Buy from somewhere else.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sunny View Post
            I was prepared to buy some items from Darksland.....asked for the price exl VAT for the payment. They told me the price which were higher than its displayed on the web. I asked for the clarification....they simply said the price was firm as they told me. I don't know why? I didn't buy anything finally. Feel werid
            Typical Darklands move. Search here and you'll find plenty of horror stories about them.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jap808
              • Dec 2012

Daad Dantone (Milan) got my BBS's buttons problem solved

Comment

• R C W M
                • Oct 2013

Just received the Tejana1 BBS jacket from Seven. Whilst the whole experience was stellar, I think what stood out for me was how personable and practical both Mikko and Raoul were in answering my queries.

I've been burnt in my online shopping experience with designer's disregard for normal sizing conventions, retailers providing false sizing info, or even photo shopped images not showing the real colour of the garment.

Anyway, I'm extremely happy with the jacket and the team at Seven provided me with as close to a brick and mortar experience as one can get online. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Comment

• redbible
                  • Mar 2015

Just a shout out to Marco from PNP, very quick responses and answers any questions I had through the month for various items. Recently bought a pair of Layer-0 boots A+.

Not to mention Koeun was an awesome help for a jacket that I had been looking for by Forme D' for a long time. Couldn't find the jacket but she gave me a heads up on a similar black version coming out for winter and Marco said he would let me pre-order if I wished. Very cool!

Comment

• jap808
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by redbible View Post
                    Just a shout out to Marco from PNP, very quick responses and answers any questions I had through the month for various items. Recently bought a pair of Layer-0 boots A+.

Not to mention Koeun was an awesome help for a jacket that I had been looking for by Forme D' for a long time. Couldn't find the jacket but she gave me a heads up on a similar black version coming out for winter and Marco said he would let me pre-order if I wished. Very cool!
                    PNP's Marco & Matteo was helpful and quick and very patient also with my (infinite) request about Guidi and OXS

Comment

• mikko
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by R C W M View Post
                      Just received the Tejana1 BBS jacket from Seven. Whilst the whole experience was stellar, I think what stood out for me was how personable and practical both Mikko and Raoul were in answering my queries.

I've been burnt in my online shopping experience with designer's disregard for normal sizing conventions, retailers providing false sizing info, or even photo shopped images not showing the real colour of the garment.

Anyway, I'm extremely happy with the jacket and the team at Seven provided me with as close to a brick and mortar experience as one can get online. I will definitely be buying from them again.
                      Awwwwwww....! Enjoy the jacket!

Comment

• samlasamla
                        • Sep 2011

The guys at PNP Firenze are true gentlemen. Same with the guys at Seven.

Comment

• boodude
                          • Oct 2012

Hide-m and PNP

Holger from Hide-M and Marco/Matteo from PNP are the best! Definitely my preferred shops/people to do business with! Outstanding service and prices! Highly recommend!!

Comment

• julian_doe
                            • Mar 2013

I just returned from New York, and wanted to very quickly thank the team at BBS for all their help (especially Karim).

I had a chance to stop by the store and walked out with a killer pair of P10's. As well, I returned home, and found my ZIPPER2 waiting for me. The fit is phenomenal, nice and slim, and the cotton has a beautiful worn feel to it. I love these pieces I have acquired, and will enjoy the hell out of them. Karim helped me from the day the store opened with every annoying question I have had about sizing and fit via e-mail and over the phone.

Cheers!

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Yes, they are very nice there
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                                • Jan 2013

The Library never ever replied to my emails with whatever request or question I had.
                                a fish out of water dies

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎