Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • switch360
    • Feb 2016

Is anyone having any issues with LN-CC these days? I'm being fobbed off with a large refund and they have confirmed receipt of returned goods, well over 30 days of that receipt too. Very odd, we've spent a considerable amount of money with them over the years.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I mentioned elsewhere, but a few weeks ago I bought something off of Totokaelo, only to get a refund and a notification that their store and online stocks weren't synchronized. They subsequently wrote to apologize and then wrote again giving me $50 credit off of a $150+ next purchase. Class act.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sunny
        • Dec 2012

Any mates bought an item from grailed100, I did it. Unfortunately, I still don't receive any shipping information so far after 10 days. I am even suspect they don't have that item on hand.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          I mentioned elsewhere, but a few weeks ago I bought something off of Totokaelo, only to get a refund and a notification that their store and online stocks weren't synchronized. They subsequently wrote to apologize and then wrote again giving me $50 credit off of a $150+ next purchase. Class act.
          this is cool and all but if it wasnt you, and you never complained publicly on the forum, I'd have a hard time believing that it still would have happened.
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by sunny View Post
            Any mates bought an item from grailed100, I did it. Unfortunately, I still don't receive any shipping information so far after 10 days. I am even suspect they don't have that item on hand.
            Email them?

Comment

• sunny
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
              Email them?
              I did. Sent them two emails. First, they said they would ship the items in few days. After 5 days, I sent email again to check the status, no response. Two weeks now.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                this is cool and all but if it wasnt you, and you never complained publicly on the forum, I'd have a hard time believing that it still would have happened.
                Maybe, maybe not. It's an interesting thought to entertain though.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Maybe, maybe not. It's an interesting thought to entertain though.
                  i got one as well. in fact, in the first apology email they added $50 in store credit to my account and then followed up with a code for another $50 off my next purchase.

Comment

• PUCK
                    • Feb 2016

From personal experience, BBS NYC, Hide M, ODD, and Zfactorie, are all solid, very friendly, and knowledgeable. Combine that with fast service and what else could you ask for?

Best customer experience? Zam/Zfactorie wins for me, as many already know Zam stands for his principals, his work, and everyone he works with are top notch.

Comment

• 13we2
                      • Sep 2015

Still feels like an entire fraud to me...

Comment

• sunny
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                        Still feels like an entire fraud to me...
                        Indeed. They said they sent out the item.....but didn't provide any shipping info.

Comment

• cloakroom
                          • Mar 2015

That is common amongst grailed users anyway. I usually send a message with tracking details as soon as I have them when I send a package myself, but I always have to ask for tracking details of my own orders and sometimes I don't get any at all. Sounds like first world problems, but the attitude behind it is certainly more than that.

Comment

• En.
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by cloakroom View Post
                            That is common amongst grailed users anyway.
                            It shouldn't be for the Grailed admins that are running G100. Anyway, the users that do that usually only care about selling an item ASAP without a care for the customer and whatever happens next.

Comment

• Arkady
                              • Apr 2011

Indeed. They said they sent out the item.....but didn't provide any shipping info.
                              Will be pretty hilarious if you file a Paypal claim against Grailed itself, I'd love to see that play out.

Comment

• gregor
                                • Oct 2014

grailed's staff are their least professional and responsible users in my experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎