Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

Mordor for a reason.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by newp View Post
      Mordor for a reason.
      Exactly. Sorry to hear about your experience, vtlynch.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• blackswan
        • Feb 2011

I wonder why people insist buying from them online .So many cases in the past,especially after kuat and the ccp pre-order stuff. These guys have taken a divorce with responsibility years ago.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by blackswan View Post
          I wonder why people insist buying from them online .So many cases in the past,especially after kuat and the ccp pre-order stuff. These guys have taken a divorce with responsibility years ago.
          "There is a sucker born every minute." -P.T. Barnum
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• vtlynch
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by blackswan View Post
            I had seen quite a few bad comments about them here, but in my case, the item I wanted was not available anywhere else.

I had previously ordered from them without issue. Besides their weird insistence to not tell you the measurements of an item...

But truly, they are as bad as people say. Im glad this thread gives people a place to vent and be warned.

Comment

• david s
              • Jul 2010

darklands should be avoided at all costs, they're shady assholes

there have been tales of epically bad behavior... my own included

but they still manage to stay in business, maybe the majority of their customer base is masochistic?

go figure
              It's absolutely Hedious!
              shy poser

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by david s View Post
                darklands should be avoided at all costs, they're shady assholes

there have been tales of epically bad behavior... my own included

but they still manage to stay in business, maybe the majority of their customer base is masochistic?

go figure
                Mistress Astrid needed a wardrobe. She was starting a new gig at a graphic design studio, and lacked professional attire. So she did what she always did when she wanted a fast buck: She emailed Ral…
                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• david s
                  • Jul 2010

@Fuuma .... excellent
                  It's absolutely Hedious!
                  shy poser

Comment

• sroreilly
                    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                    this is cool and all but if it wasnt you, and you never complained publicly on the forum, I'd have a hard time believing that it still would have happened.
                    I had the exact same thing happen to me a while back and they gave me a $20 credit towards whatever, whenever. I would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                      • Apr 2014

SHIT! I need to find me one of these people to dominate.

Comment

• amandaluuuuu
                        • Sep 2015

So far, the worst shopping experience I've had is with Serpentine in Toronto. There have been millions of complaints about its service but it's still out of imagination when I actually experienced it myself.
                        Their custom service is just literally at the bottom level. Sales people don't know anything about what they carry, not even the name of the piece (ie, one time I asked about P13 regular fit). They don't care about customers at all when someone actually walks in. No help, no asking, no greetings whatsoever. You have to figure out what size they have, what's the price yourself, how's the fit because if you ask, they roll their eyes at you like you're blind/retarded or something. You have to help yourself there, take off the piece from the rack, go try them on and put them back to where they are (full zipped, exactly how they were before). Customers get yelled at and way too much attitude for a boutique. Just because this is the only boutique in Toronto that carries a bit of darkwear selection so people still have to contribute to their business despite the horrible customer service.

On the bright side, my shopping experience got enhanced with PNP Firenze, Raffi boutique, Ink and Sv moscow. Providing excellent customer service with very quick responses and shipping. These boutiques also have amazing stock on a lot of different brands. Would highly recommend for future shopping.
                        Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.

Comment

• jap808
                          • Dec 2012

I know that the words "nice" and "Darklands" does not come together often in here, but I just come back from beloved Berlin and want to share a positive in-shop experience...

Went there last summer and bought a Tejana from their Nagnagnag shop; this time I was looking for a pair of Boris pants and they have a massive selection, so I was able to try different models and colors: finally I get a pair of P4 black placato that I'm in love with.
                          Meanwhile, I had some really good coffee and a nice chat with the guy who sold me the Tejana, who recognized me and was really friendly.
                          Also, nice techno music in the background and a massive selection of designers' clothes.

So, if someone's planning to go shopping in Berlin, I'd suggest to go in-store. I'll surely do, if I return to B.

ps: wondering why P4 are so hard-to-find in other stores...
                          Last edited by jap808; 06-03-2016, 04:33 AM. Reason: 4 not 14

Comment

• Nickefuge
                            • Nov 2014

Nice try, Darklands staff.
                            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Resonkuken
                              • Oct 2012

Had a very pleasant experience purchasing a tank from the bbs store in new york. They were very helpful while I waited for the package to arrive and promptly answered whenever I emailed with any question I had. Hope to pay a visit to the store one day.

Comment

• falkenauge
                                • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                                Had a very pleasant experience purchasing a tank from the bbs store in new york. They were very helpful while I waited for the package to arrive and promptly answered whenever I emailed with any question I had. Hope to pay a visit to the store one day.
                                +1

Ordered a pair of Bamba's online and Lorien was wonderful to deal with. Getting my money ready again for another item.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎