X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • May 2007

Re: Oki-Ni

[quote user="DHC"]

Ionn, I'm pretty sure that Joey's 42 could work for you, if you are a 42.5. One could even say that the toe box was made for a foot of your shape. I'm sure they'd be fine. Unless of course you have some serious Barney Rubble peds. Man, that cat is all feet.

[/quote]

I was there this afternoon (thanks to the tip on here!) and picked up both colors in a 44.

I'm typically a 45/12. The side zip carpe diem boots from last year I was 46.

The ones they have now on sale for $379, I could have even taken the 43. The 44 was comfortable with a double sole in it (which is the way I usually wear shoes).... hope this helps. They had 45,46, and 42 there that I saw, and probably more sizes in the back. Original list was $1195. Great Deal!

Comment

• mesh
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="image"]I was there this afternoon (thanks to the tip on here!) and picked up both colors in a 44.

They had 45,46, and 42 there that I saw, and probably more sizes in the back. Original list was $1195. Great Deal!

[/quote]

Why do think all these hustlers are selling them?

Comment

• gusgusterson
        • Mar 2007

Anyone know where Jeffrey and Bergdorf are at with their sales? I was at Bergdorf two weeks ago and oddly can't get anyone on the phone today. Also, the Margiela boutique?

Comment

• Who?
          • Aug 2007

I know Jeffery is at 40% off right now.
          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• badseeds
            • Mar 2007

where can one findthose boots in cordovan version , even if not on sale? thanks

Comment

• kallun
              • Dec 2006

Hi,

If anyone is interested in doing a proxy for theseUSD379 CD bootsin size 42 +-1 to europe please let me know.

/TKL

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

I'm pretty sure Bergdorf and Margiela are both at 40% (Margiela for sure).
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• badseeds
                  • Mar 2007

no 42s leftI think. at least no black ones.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

A has size 44, no 43, not sure what else....pretty steep...2200 i think.

[quote user="badseeds"]

where can one findthose boots in cordovan version , even if not on sale? thanks

[/quote]
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

floor model in nyc is/was? a 42...

[quote user="badseeds"]no 42s leftI think. at least no black ones.[/quote]

Comment

• May 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

floor model in nyc is/was? a 42...

[quote user="badseeds"]no 42s left I think. at least no black ones.[/quote]

[/quote]

When I was there it was a 43, though they had the 42 box out perhaps they sold it at that time

Comment

• badseeds
                          • Mar 2007

thanks pnod...but the price at Asounds a bit too high to me... : (. a lit bitover $1000 would be reasonable.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

funny on sunday they told me i got the last 43 and just 42s were left

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

Someone on SuFu mentioned that there's still a bit of Raf at 60% at the Madison barneys. Did anyone whose been recently notice any nice outerwear in 46? I gave them a call earlier but I must've gotten an unfortunate SA who seemed rather perplexed at how to describe what they had left so I'm left rather confused as to what they actually have. I'll probably call and try for another later, but if anyones been I'd prefer to have something specific in mind when I call.
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"]Someone on SuFu mentioned that there's still a bit of Raf at 60% at the Madison barneys. Did anyone whose been recently notice any nice outerwear in 46? I gave them a call earlier but I must've gotten an unfortunate SA who seemed rather perplexed at how to describe what they had left so I'm left rather confused as to what they actually have. I'll probably call and try for another later, but if anyones been I'd prefer to have something specific in mind when I call.[/quote]

I remember seeing that crazy cloth/leather jacket - but at $4k retail, 60% off or no 60% off is same difference.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎