X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mindrice
    • Jun 2007

Re: Sale

was in a bit of a rush. i'll be there later this week (huge snow storm tonight). update then, unless someone beats me to it.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]If possible can you tell us what they do have? Thanks![/quote]

Heheh, yea, I guess I should have asked that in the first place. :)

Did they carry Rick Owens this season? Or just DRKSHDW?

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• boxma
        • Feb 2007

[quote user="Casius"]boxma- Do you know if the boots are included??[/quote]

Carpe diem boots aremarked down to around $900, they havethe black and brown ones. Also, lots of Marsell shoes / boots on sale. For Carpe diem clothing, 1 leather jacket nowmarked down $2400, this one was supposed to be made for selling in AB only. A couple of s/l tee, size 3 and 4, orig $420, not sure about the sale price.There isa brown /ls tee also. There are a couple of pants, black amd grey, orig $800+. The tag does not show the sale price, but i was told they r about 40% off.Some white and black shirts.A red cashmere turtleneck sweater with very long arms. A couple of cotton jackets.

CCP overlock leather jacket is now around $3500, forgot the exact price. Some CCP blazers are on sale too.

For MA+, the long black coat is now $1800, I almost bought this one. and also the blazer with similar details, and it is now $1300.

Dont see too many RO, but they hide a lot of things in the drawer, you may need to talk to the SA. There are some old margiela blousons selling 80% off,around $150 [:O]

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Boxma- Thank you sir! I'll give em a call tomorrow if I can get around to it. Sounds like some good CDiem offerings.

Comment

• boxma
            • Feb 2007

The SA who helped me uesterday is Leo, he seems to know the itemsvery well.

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

the question on everyones mind: do you know which season ccp overlock jacket and what size?
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mindrice
                • Jun 2007

the ccp leather is on sale? i know the boots and belts are not on sale. the ccp leather not being on sale, i was misinformed.

and i suppose i was being a bit too vague with the no in response to leather boots being on sale (i just assumed ccp boots)

thanks boxma (for the correction)

Comment

• boxma
                  • Feb 2007

[quote user="mindrice"]

the ccp leather is on sale? i know the boots and belts are not on sale. the ccp leather not being on sale, i was misinformed.

and i suppose i was being a bit too vague with the no in response to leather boots being on sale (i just assumed ccp boots)

thanks boxma (for the correction)

[/quote] I saw 2 overlock ccp leather jackets on sat, around 5pm, they are marked down.AB closed on sunday, hopefully, they r still available

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

I'm kicking myself for not buying some CCP boots 2 seasons ago that AB put on sale.....shit!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

which ones? the s/s 07 ones? if so, those were never on sale.

for those looking for items 46 or below, you'll probably be shit out of luck. AB generally doesn't buy anything in those sizes from what i've seen. i think they may have a size 52 box jean, but that probably won't interest many.

i think the ccp overlocks (s/s07 green, fw07 black i think) are both size 50 so the pickings are slim.

i'm kind of surprised that they put the leathers on sale considering that they took them out of the s/s sale last season.

btw, leo is a totally chill dude and has helped me out a ton.

also, i believe ccp is 30% off and m.a+ is 40% off.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

i heard the size 50 is not available in overlock f/w 07

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

really? i know that lazzari carried it earlier when they first put it on their site.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

which ones? the s/s 07 ones? if so, those were never on sale.

for those looking for items 46 or below, you'll probably be shit out of luck. AB generally doesn't buy anything in those sizes from what i've seen. i think they may have a size 52 box jean, but that probably won't interest many.

i think the ccp overlocks (s/s07 green, fw07 black i think) are both size 50 so the pickings are slim.

i'm kind of surprised that they put the leathers on sale considering that they took them out of the s/s sale last season.

btw, leo is a totally chill dude and has helped me out a ton.

also, i believe ccp is 30% off and m.a+ is 40% off.

[/quote]

Ah, I thought those boots went on sale? Well, I guess I didn't miss anything...haha.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

also, if you plan on purchasing over the phone for sale items its a final sale. so be prepared to know the pieces you're about to purchase. great store and service if you ask me.

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]really? i know that lazzari carried it earlier when they first put it on their site.
                                [/quote]

i meant they already sold it at AB.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎